• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So how many of us poor SOB's are working tommorow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orin GA

I wish I could hat you to death
Sux :/ The shelves are gonna be so fucking empty after the morning rush that i may not leave till 4 :(

Mumbles

I'll be working some time this vacation. Some genius decided to hold a design review at 9am on tuesday, so we engineers get to work, while the managers get to play around.

effzee

ill be working tom...from 11-7 :(

i dont mind working its just that i work in a stock room and its pretty lonely and boring just counting for 7 hrs.

Ripclawe

Banned
I am working tomorrow with these.. I'm not happy about it :(

0234567894366_500X500.jpg

;)

RedDwarf

Smegging smeg of a smeg!
I'm working 11:00am - 7:30pm. I'll be out just in time to catch Hell on the subway as everyone tries to get to the Boston fireworks. Oh boy!

I am, but at least I was able to bring my work home with me. The bad thing about that is I really am not very motivated to do it, despite the fact that it has to be done. So we will see how that goes.

CoryCubed

My #3 day of the year I'd like to be off (next to new years eve and new years...like hell I'm I finishing a year or starting a year at Blockbuster) and yeah I haft to work. Luckily I do the schedule so I just so happen to get off at 6

rareside

I get to work tomorrow at Saltgrass Steakhouse waiting tables... And I'm scheduled to work a double, so I start at 11 and end whenever they cut me (which will probably be around 8 or 9 pm)...

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Two hours till work. It wouldn't be so bad if customers would be there so the time would fly by. It's going to be one long night.

Pimpwerx

All I know is none of yall motherfuckers better give me any lip when I go shopping tomorrow. Us vacation folk don't have to take no guff from you working class slobs. BUAHAHAHA...hmmm. :D PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom