• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So... I have been dating a stripper for 6 months....

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP, I don't think that all the comments here are reasonable. There is a chance that she loves you, but that doesn't matter. She is used to getting what she needs from men and you are not going to change it. There's no way you can make it work. 6 months is plenty of time to get to know a person. You need to get out of this ASAP.

She's foxy, but

RUN

HELL

and never go back. Change your phone, change your locks, change your name. Get as far away as you can, because stripper pussy has a magnet on it that not only scrambles your brain to where you can't think straight, it sends direct signals to your dick that is straight up BETRAYING you now and will never stop until it's fucked something else.

RUN

HELL

Copenap

Oh boy, Op needs a real good reality check but he won't listen to us anyways... The painting on the wall is obvious but I'm sure Op will deny.

fixedpoint

I am stuggling because my mind is saying things dont add up here, I do have doubts. I fell in love, I dont know what else to say.

I fell in love... It caused me to do things I normally would not do.

I've been there man. She is beautiful too, and falling in love is a lot of fun for some of us. But 12 years in that business is a long time, and some of those habits die hard. From here, it really does sound like she's stringing you along.

Blackvette94 said:
I just dont know what to do, I was cautious to financially support a girlfriend, I feel that I can help out but to take on her finacial responsibilities ( she owees $13k to IRS for taxes, has a million dollar home that is paid off but has to pay property taxes on it, has two cars, two additional condos, one in DR and one in Vegas). I just cant afford to help out with all of that. Its not that I dont want to help out it is just that she asks for fairly large amounts of money.

She is definitely stringing you along.

Yeah.. she is hot, and she knows it. I know it sucks because you want it to be real and right and perfect, but unfortunatly she is attempting to play you.

I don't want to speak bad for all strippers, as I am sure there are good ones out there, but most that I have known have had problems. Drugs, money, abuse.... etc.

I've been there man. She is beautiful too, and falling in love is a lot of fun for some of us. But 12 years in that business is a long time, and some of those habits die hard. From here, it really does sound like she's stringing you along.

She is definitely stringing you along.

Agreed.... If she needs cash... she needs to sell some of that shit. Hell she has more wealth than you and is asking you for money. Do you have a million dollar house? 2 condos? 2 Cars?

I... wouldn't mind...

post-23470-Jeremiah-Johnson-nod-cropped-g-jtcK.gif

LifEndz

Pics aren't showing up for me. Guessing she's bad AF, but still OP...run away and stay away from her

Edit: Nvm. copied the link and saw them. She's pretty. Very pretty face. But still not worth the trouble.

has a million dollar home that is paid off but has to pay property taxes on it, has two cars, two additional condos, one in DR and one in Vegas

Lololol

I bet she got most of that by using chumps like you OP (no offense meant, you can stop being a chump any time, and it looks like you already did , good for you ^^)

Nephtis

OP, I went out with a stripper that insisted on paying for everything every time we went out. She didn't ask me for money even once. Even when we went out on trips she'd pay for the rental, and the hotel, etc. She makes so much money at the strip place (over 1k/night - yeah, it's a high end place) that she rather enjoyed having stuff to spend money on.

In the end, it didn't work out because we had conflicting schedules and we couldn't see much of each other.

It sounds like I'm bragging -- and maybe I am -- but the point I'm trying to drive here is that the girl you met? She probably makes a TON of money. On top of that, she has another dude giving her money. She goes back to DR because that's probably where she's got her home, new car(s), etc, and only goes back to work for a bit to see who she can find to give her *more* money, like you.

And she probably has a dude that she goes out with and pays for everything, like it was with me. So, run dude. She doesn't love you. She probably laughs at your expense (no pun intended) to her friends. Just. Run.

OP, with 10 pages of calling for, "run bro!", some would have hoped, you be seeing it by now.

But from the pictures you posted, I can see why, you have such a hard time seeing reason or advice.

But you got to bail, she probably have a couple more guys like you lying around, she will not have a hard time, "finding love" but you can cut your losses now, or end up paying for it, for the rest of your life.

rainy_day

Consider yourself lucky they way everything played out.

Could have been a lot worse.

You will get over it, "dream girl" is exactly that, for your dreams. This chick is nothing but trouble and anxiety for you.

Plenty of Fish in the sea.

Ekdrm2d1

OP, I went out with a stripper that insisted on paying for everything every time we went out. She didn't ask me for money even once. Even when we went out on trips she'd pay for the rental, and the hotel, etc. She makes so much money at the strip place (over 1k/night - yeah, it's a high end place) that she rather enjoyed having stuff to spend money on.

In the end, it didn't work out because we had conflicting schedules and we couldn't see much of each other.

It sounds like I'm bragging -- and maybe I am -- but the point I'm trying to drive here is that the girl you met? She probably makes a TON of money. On top of that, she has another dude giving her money. She goes back to DR because that's probably where she's got her home, new car(s), etc, and only goes back to work for a bit to see who she can find to give her *more* money, like you.

And she probably has a dude that she goes out with and pays for everything, like it was with me. So, run dude. She doesn't love you. She probably laughs at your expense (no pun intended) to her friends. Just. Run.

Good posting,

Dude Abides

Banned
I'm going to boldly predict that this will be the 52,673rd GAF thread wherein the OP asks for advice and proceeds to not take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom