• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So... I have been dating a stripper for 6 months....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkangel

Every single one of your posts.

giphy.gif

That was surprising.

Not really. It's how a long con works. She gives back the $1k now because now he'll trust she doesn't want him for his money and thus will end up making much more later.

I mean it clearly worked, the OP is under the delusion they've been dating for 6 months. She's good. Like a previous poster said, it's almost as if she does this for a living

I like how OP insists that he knows this or that. Dude, if you knew, you wouldn't be posting, reading, and responding. Don't listen to us, listen to the people in your life that care about you. Love isn't leaving the country for months at a time. Love isn't asking/expecting to be treated like a princess. Man, I hope you're trolling.

Syriel

In the end she is still in DR now, she still needs financial help and I haven't given her any. I am still in love with her, I know she is with me too but she really focuses in on the money more than anything because she has no job. She plans to come back to the states and go back to stripping to pay her bills. This doesnt bother me, her job that is. I met her there.

I just dont know what to do, I was cautious to financially support a girlfriend, I feel that I can help out but to take on her finacial responsibilities ( she owees $13k to IRS for taxes, has a million dollar home that is paid off but has to pay property taxes on it, has two cars, two additional condos, one in DR and one in Vegas). I just cant afford to help out with all of that. Its not that I dont want to help out it is just that she asks for fairly large amounts of money.

She just constantly brings up stuff that upsets her with me, like not helping out financially, not treating her like a princess, I moved into her place for a couple of days, moved all of my stuff but the apartment complex was going to fine me $7800 and I thought it was not wise as I was given incorrect information to move out early and the fees given to me previously was incorrect, etc.. It is hard to be positive when the person your with constantly wants to bring up the negative things you have done.

So what say you GAF?

You are not her boyfriend.

You are a mark who is going to pay her bills.

Blackvette94
Stripper Sugar Daddy
(Today, 08:35 AM)
image.php

Why the hell would you be with this person?

She is playing you so hard, and you're in love after only being around her for 2 months?

And you've been helping with her baby since the start?

And you've given her money?

.......why?

These posts needed to be back to back.

Even if you're into the sugar daddy game, you can do better than this OP. There are women who will legitimately take care of you for being a financially stable rock.

Sanjuro

These posts needed to be back to back.

Even if you're into the sugar daddy game, you can do better than this OP. There are women who will legitimately take care of you for being a financially stable rock.

He just needs to get into the proper character.

kyRAwc8.gif

jehuty

lol, Lucky 7 and South beach is what poppin right now. However, too much fights during summertime so i just go to monkey room in fort washington is more chill i mean it's near cabrini ;P

Whenever I go back to NYC i'm on Dyckman and Sherman or on audubon visiting family. Sometimes I go to fordham rd but I try not to kick it in the bronx too much unless i'm catching a ball game. I go to the clubs out in queens mainly for south american chicks wearing levanta colas lol but I can't avoid quisqueyanas in nyc nor do i really want to looool

I feel bad for the OP for reals. I have a distant cousin who is a chapiadora back on the island and what she has told me what she does to men (only the tourists) is tragic. Its why I stick to women from Santiago since they seem to be less deadly (hells no to women from la capital). Seriously OP, I look forward to your tale with this stripper to come to its eventual conslusion and become a Bachata sang by anthony santos which I will dance to with other carribean women.

She poppin she rollin she rollin
She climbin that pole and
I'm N Luv with a stripper
She trippin she playin she playin
I'm not goin nowhere girl I'm stayin
I'm N Luv with a stripper

Out of all the girls she be the hottest
Like n the way she break it down I see u girl
Spinnin wide
And She lookin at me
Right in my eyes
Yea She got my attention
Yea yea yea
Did I forget to mention
I Need to get her over to my crib and do that night thang
Cause I'm N Luv Wit a Stripper

I would say losing piles of money is a negative too.

Unsure-Larry-David.gif

Dmented

Banned
I like how OP insists that he knows this or that. Dude, if you knew, you wouldn't be posting, reading, and responding. Don't listen to us, listen to the people in your life that care about you. Love isn't leaving the country for months at a time. Love isn't asking/expecting to be treated like a princess. Man, I hope you're trolling.

I agree with this, it really is that simple. OP, if you KNOW this and that, then don't bother reading/posting about this at all. Just keep doing what you're doing.

But the truth is, and the reason for this thread is, you really don't KNOW anything at all. You wished that we would of said this is normal and everything's fine but clearly to almost everyone here, it's not.

You really should take everyone's advice even though it might hurt you. It's best to do it now rather than later and possibly get yourself into even more shit. This looks like a pro pulling the long con on you.

IMO she's going to fuck you badly if you don't just blindly give her money anytime she asks for it. If you don't, she has to find other ways to extort you and she will because she sees you're weak for her.

Don't fall for the long con, OP.

Ekdrm2d1

I am stuggling because my mind is saying things dont add up here, I do have doubts. I fell in love, I dont know what else to say.

I fell in love... It caused me to do things I normally would not do.

Here are some photos because you all seem to think I am making this up ( which I am not):

Not bad! Thanks for coming through with pics

But guys, they share the same Faith.

I suspect that "Faith" may be the name of another stripper she allows him to have three-ways with

She sounds like a real credit to her religion.

I am stuggling because my mind is saying things dont add up here, I do have doubts. I fell in love, I dont know what else to say.

We got that. We understand that you're fond of her. You're probably find of warmth, but jumping into a fire isn't smart. You're letting yourself be burned, and you're letting your feelings blind you to what is happening.

Docpan

Can we get the deets on the first time you fucked her? I mean you already gave us so many details.

Im curious if it was THAT good she was able to rope you in like this.

Sounds like bad news homie

Here are some photos because you all seem to think I am making this up ( which I am not):

That's some one sided love you fell into...

And yet you're asking US what to do? GAF? The same place that would rather watch you crash and burn than actually provide genuine constructive advice??

What you should've done is have her pay for things. She makes a substantial living. See if she puts her money where her mouth is. Plan a trip and accidentally forget your wallet. Plan for dinner and forget your wallet. Tell her you might be fired from work. Make her earn your love, not the other way around.

Most young men make the mistake of doing stupid things for opportunities to make love to beautiful women. Then (ideally) they learn from them and become better men for it.

Take this as a growing experience and move on with your life.

You'll always have the memories.

Or keep being a sucka.

A couple things...

1) It seems taht all she really cares about is money. SHe may have feelings for you, but she has greater feelings for money.
2) If she was pregnant by you in Feb. and had a miscarriage then chances are she would have passed the baby on her own without help from a provider/ doctor. Usually they will jump in if she was a lot further along and the fetus was bigger.
3) If she needs money so bad... why doesnt she stop traveling to the DR all the time.

IN the words of Too Short "It's your life"
but I would let her be and dont think twice about it......
Also... if you can still hit it on the side without the relationship part, and it will not play with your emotions then I would do that.... but wear a condom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom