• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So where are the Jennifer Tsao pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Tet

Banned
Damn she's sexy. Her profile pic this month shows how sexy she can be. I just want one full-body pic. I think she's a shy B-cup, but she could easily be a C or a D cup. I've got to know for sure, and where she lives, cause I'm in love with her (even if she's a pathetic A cup). Please Jennifer, take heed on a pathetic fan and get in touch with someone who may actually care and love you :)

DJ_Tet

Banned
At this point I'd almost be willing to pay you. She's reviewed Eye-toy games without showing her shape. I doubt I'll get anything from my subscription from EGM. What other choice do I have?

Bobety

I asked this in the thread about her on the old GAF, but i forgot the answer, so i'll ask it again,

who the fuck is Jennifer Tsao?

jiggle

jennifertsao.gif

hobbitx

She looks kinda cute in those EGM stills every month, but I saw her on G4 once giving an interview in motion where you could see her whole face and not from some angle and she looked pretty nasty. Maybe that was just one of her bad days or something.

*doubt it* :)

*edit* ^^^yep it wasn't!

DJ_Tet

Banned
hobbitx said:
She looks kinda cute in those EGM stills every month, but I saw her on G4 once giving an interview in motion where you could see her whole face and not from some angle and she looked pretty nasty. Maybe that was just one of her bad days or something.

*doubt it* :)

*edit* ^^^yep it wasn't!

Disregard this poster's view. I think you are cute as hell Jennifer. I'd love to see more pics of you, and I bet you've got a nice damn body as well!

Bobety

that looks a bit better, but probably just because the photos blurry. but wait, isn't she supposed to be asian? with a name like Tsao i expected her to be

Jennifer Tsao
Electronic Gaming Monthly
Jennifer Tsao is managing editor for the leading multi-platform videogame magazine, Electronic Gaming Monthly. She appears regularly on CNN's Headline News and Paula Zahn Now, and she recently provided expert commentary for MTV's "Ultimate Video Game Countdown."

Hmm, really?

BuddyC

This entire thread is scaring me. Regardless of her chest size, like the lot of you can afford to be picky.

border

Yeah, I always imagined some Japanophile nutball at EGM hiring her just after seeing her last name on the application and thinking "Woohoo asian!", and then being really disappointed when a white girl showed up.

If I were her, I would try creating my own special poultry recipes, so I could create a dish and call it Jen Tsao's Chicken.

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
c'mon guys, show a little respect/restraint.

she's half-chinese, btw. And if you haven't already noticed in the actual magazine, all the "Japanophile nutballs" at EGM have left.

----

http://chespace.1up.com

MC Safety

I remember Jennifer from such magazines as Next Generation. No woman like her for appreciating the intricacies of 1942 (the arcade version).

Don't be jerks, kiddies. She's a lovely person, and entirely too good for you.

Amneziak

aka The Hound
I usually don't post negative remarks about women I don't stand a chance with, but I don't find her attractive at all. EGM's previous asian girl (name?) was far prettier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom