• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Solatorobo: Red the Hunter |OT| Better late than never; buy it now!

Totally late to this, but I'm finally coming close to finishing the second half of the game after initially finishing the first half back in June or so.

I finished Tail Concerto this summer as well, so the game is definitely extra charming. I really enjoy the turn that the story takes during the second half and it definitely eases my concerns with the "lol loli furries omg" thing.

Edgeward

The 2nd half is definitely better than the 1st half and the last couple missions are a real step above the rest of the game. I wish it more like the last part instead of so many repetitive quests.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I bought the game back when the JP version came out, and I absolutely adored it. I ended up getting it as a Xmas present for one of my best friends, and he seemed to like it, but I don't think he ever finished it. :(

Not to resurrect a dead thread, but I don't think this is worth creating a new one for. But at any rate, as some may know, recently Comiket took place and as per usual, Cyberconnect2 was present there. For Solatorobo that means they've made a new fanbook.
%E3%82%BD%E3%83%A9%E3%83%88%E3%83%AD%E6%9C%AC3_%E3%82%BB%E3%83%83%E3%83%88.jpg

Essentially it contains art from CC2 and a selection of other artists and it's incredibly hard to get your hands on if you don't jump on them as they're made available, so I thought I'd let folks know they are available right now on Amazon Japan.

Some other stuff is also available now from the .hack franchise, CC2's new mascot and what they call the Kemono Book. http://www.cc2.co.jp/cc2news/?p=7863

So for those interested, I suggest you act fast because the Solatorobo fanbooks don't even pop up on E-bay AT ALL, so miss it now and you'll likely miss it forever.

Top Bottom