• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Some small (but encouraging) NICO news from SCEE

Yep, the one and only.

I still think NICO is going to end up on the PSP. With all the rumors circulating around it and how it just won't show up at E3. With TGS coming up and that being wear Sony's really going to unveil the PSP titles I think that'll be one of them. It'll give it a better chance of being a success I think even though it's bound to piss off alot of its fans.

man, if they put the sequel to ico exclusively on the psp, i just might buy one... i don't even like portable gaming. fuckers.

jett

D-Member
How is this encouraging? They're pretty much saying that it isn't development right now. I knew it. Nico is nonexistent. Vaporware. Nothing. Nada. Zero. Zilch. Bye bye.

I doubt Ico even broke 500k worldwide.

jett said:
How is this encouraging? They're pretty much saying that it isn't development right now. I knew it. Nico is nonexistent. Vaporware. Nothing. Nada. Zero. Zilch. Bye bye.

I doubt Ico even broke 500k worldwide.

The comment they made makes it seem more like it's in development but it's just not coming out this year.

Ill Saint

jett said:

"ICO has been a cherished favourite amongst PS2 gamers and we realise that a second instalment is eagerly anticipated worldwide," we were told. "Please watch this space..."

If this is not encouraging, then what is? How do you figure that they are saying it's not in dev? Were the screens and alleged video not enough evidence? It's gotta be coming... but when or what system is anyones guess.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Conformation of an ICO sequel would trump the news of Katamari Damacy getting an American release with an unchanged soundtrack. It would.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Agent Dormer said:
Conformation of an ICO sequel would trump the news of Katamari Damacy getting an American release with an unchanged soundtrack. It would.
I disagree. But it would be excellent news, that much is true.

Top Bottom