• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Someone has a DS

belgurdo

Banned
7.jpg

Expensive sandwich you got there, baby

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
I think I remember having to change it to have a nintendo theme or something.... can't remember... it was in My OLD Documents (which is a folder that I created before I reformatted my computer... haven't gone through it since). You're gone now though if that makes you feel any better :lol.

Rushmore

TheQueen'sOwn said:
I think I remember having to change it to have a nintendo theme or something.... can't remember... it was in My OLD Documents (which is a folder that I created before I reformatted my computer... haven't gone through it since). You're gone now though if that makes you feel any better :lol.

Feel free to delete any old "NOA Rushmore" photos you have. What's even weirder is getting recognized on the streets. It's happened a couple of times.

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
OMG WTF I FOUND WHAT I DID TO THE PICTURE

rushmore.jpg

I think I was in a bad mood at the time... :lol

snapty00

Banned
TheQueen'sOwn said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
OMG WTF I FOUND WHAT I DID TO THE PICTURE

rushmore.jpg

I think I was in a bad mood at the time... :lol
Frasier from Cheers: "Years from now, people will ask me why I didn't see the signs."

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
Neither do I... and aside from the Princess reference it obviously doesn't tie in with the Mario Universe. :( :lol

aoi tsuki

OMG she is FAT!! Good thing we're all highly paid supermodels that will get our DSs for free and don't spend our time on message boards bitching about shit that won't improve our daily lives!!

Sein

Neo Member
aoi tsuki said:
OMG she is FAT!! Good thing we're all highly paid supermodels that will get our DSs for free and don't spend our time on message boards bitching about shit that won't improve our daily lives!!

Step off the soapbox.

ProTip: If you're unattractive, perhaps you ought not to post photos of yourself online for all to see. There was no need for this woman to include herself in pictures of the DS. In doing so, she invited mockery.

aoi tsuki

Sein said:
Step off the soapbox.

ProTip: If you're unattractive, perhaps you ought not to post photos of yourself online for all to see. There was no need for this woman to include herself in pictures of the DS. In doing so, she invited mockery.
She's in two of twenty-three pictures. God forbid she's actually visible in the photos. It's not like she's some typical Livejournal camwhore. i agree that posting pictures of herself invited mockery, but people would pick her apart regardless of how she looked (see The OT's fap threads). i think it's actually more prevalent because she's female.

snapty00

Banned
Sein said:
Step off the soapbox.

Oh, give me a fucking break. That sounds like the type of excuse I would've made up in junior high school.

"SHE STARTED IT!"

C'mon guys, back off! She's only sharing you the good news. I pity the fools who make fun of her.

Remember: What comes around goes around. Don't come back on the board and cry it about it.

AirBrian

Jade Knight 08 said:
C'mon guys, back off! She's only sharing you the good news. I pity the fools who make fun of her.

Remember: What comes around goes around. Don't come back on the board and cry it about it.
mr.t.jpg

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
admit it, guys: at least 2 of you canceled your preorders after seeing that.

M3wThr33

Banned
Rushmore said:
Haha, yeah that's me. I look a little different now.

Why the hell do you have that photo saved? o_O;
That was the photo they used to edit you. It helps to have the file before you edit it. ;) Nice to see you posting here. FYI, I'm Chris. I asked you about that a while back, too.
me.jpg

I'll be stopping in soon to get my DS, damnit. I'd try Fun N Games, but after a horrid experience with Metroid Prime, (Took me 3 visits before they had it in stock) I don't like wasting my time.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
They put the Ravens on the back of the box!

I told you guys Nintendo and the Ravens were friends. :)

Top Bottom