• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Heroes sells over million in Europe

I noticed this is players choice now along with Sonic Mega Collection. I'll pick both up next week probably.

So its at least a million and one! :p

jarrod

Banned
Code_Link said:
If the US numbers are any indication, I'm betting the most copies were sold on GameCube.
Naw, PS2's penetration is just too high in EU compared to the US. I don't doubt the PS2 Sonic sold more than GC there.

Cafeman

I just can't get into Sonic Heroes! I get so frustrated that I stop playing. I don't like having to memorize the level so that I know what formation I should be in. Without knowing in advance, I keep stopping pressing X or Y (never the right one) to get the correct lead character, and continue. The stop-start nature of that is no fun. Any suggestions, or does the game really suck?

belgurdo

Banned
You shouldn't have to memorize anything formationwise, considering the game pretty much all but screams at you which formation to use during certain parts

Yes, Europe was a great territory for both the Master System and Megadrive. There are a lot of Sega/Sonic fans still over there.

I just got mine for GC. Everyone was telling me the game is lame. I should have listened.

Why the hell can't we get a Sonic game that just have Sonic in it and without his lame-ass friends?

Top Bottom