• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony CES 2016 press conference thread

DasFool

Late and a shitty paint job, but this needed to be capitalized on.

asdasdasdxfora.png

finalflame

So they won't talk about PSVR? When are they going to talk about it then? It's supposed to launch this year.

I think VR will come up, but it will be more of "And we're launching PSVR this year. It'll go great with your PS4 and deliver new, novel experience. Stay tuned for more information later this year."

If I had to guess, we'll see a release date and pre-orders at E3.

Carl

PSY・S;191356223 said:
post a sony conference thread in the gaming section
some people aren't aware that this isn't a gaming conference and ask about playstation
call them idiots

no offence meant, i apologise.

Law

Neo Member
I think VR will come up, but it will be more of "And we're launching PSVR this year. It'll go great with your PS4 and deliver new, novel experience. Stay tuned for more information later this year."

I expect a release date earlier than E3

ShutterMunster

I'm not knocking the conference but with some of the responses in this thread, it's probably better that this was in the off topic section

Sony CES? It's usually as lame as this.

This is slow and meandering. Look at The Verge's live blog, it's hilarious. Nilay's gonna pass out from boredom any second, and he kinda likes Sony!

Yeah, I'm thinking that's all I expect for PSVR tonight, bring it up again, maybe possibly they announce whether that information will be at either it's own event or E3 given the big audience for this at the end of that stay tuned for more information later this year.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Yeah last year's was better.

Sooner or later it's gonna turn into a press show. It's when the hype isn't some game show of sorts. We're seeing DJ's getting their own digital equipment. All the DJ's out there might enjoy this or someone who enjoys vinyl.

Tankard

Wait? Were people serious about expecting a lot of this conference? I assumed everyone was just joking around.

Even the PSVR blowout will probably be at GDC.

v1lla21

Sooner or later it's gonna turn into a press show. It's when the hype isn't some game show of sorts. We're seeing DJ's getting their own digital equipment. All the DJ's out there might enjoy this or someone who enjoys vinyl.
The intro wasn't this long. They finally got to showing off the products so it's doing better now.

is the headphones/speaker being wireless will affect audio quality? I have one of those wireless speaker by Ultimate Ears and it's good, but no where near enough to be the main audio experience imo

Top Bottom