• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony CES 2016 press conference thread

Dahaka

is the headphones/speaker being wireless will affect audio quality? I have one of those wireless speaker by Ultimate Ears and it's good, but no where near enough to be the main audio experience imo

yes, it's noticable but the question is how much you will care as I've seen most wireless speaker folks using them while fitness, freeletics and Co.

as a dedicated system nothing beats wires, good speakers, proper placement and room treatment.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
the amount of bulshit pr i'm listening to is amazing.

high res audio ?
whats next ? 4k audio
shooting feature films with a consumer handycam ?

glassound speaker wow

launch a short throw beamer not speaking about resolution or lumens,

wtf am i watching ?

YES YOUTUBE xD

yes, it's noticable but the question is how much you will care as I've seen most wireless speaker folks using them while fitness, freeletics and Co.

as a dedicated system nothing beats wires, good speakers, proper placement and room treatment.

my biggest issue with portable wireless speaker is that you had to stay in pretty specific spot to enjoy the audio, once I start moving around, it's just not enough to fill the whole room.

Ocelott

high res audio ?
whats next ? 4k audio

glassound speaker wow

wtf am i watching ?

YES YOUTUBE xD

Have you ever watched a Sony CES press conference?

Wait? Were people serious about expecting a lot of this conference? I assumed everyone was just joking around.

Even the PSVR blowout will probably be at GDC.
I don't think a lot was the expectation. But man, I've never watched a Sony CES presentation and this is bad regardless of what they're discussing. Even if they were discussing games this would be bad.

Oh goodness, every time someone comes on stage the banter is so awkward.
"h-hello happy new year I love this exciting time of growth"
"yes me too"
As they talk over one another and miss handshakes.

small44

high res audio ?
whats next ? 4k audio

glassound speaker wow

wtf am i watching ?

YES YOUTUBE xD
It's been years that Sony talk about high res audio

Trace

Banned
DansGame.png

My ears.

high res audio ?
whats next ? 4k audio

High res audio has been a thing for a while with HD lossless audio and things like that on blu-rays and stuff too. And there's stuff like that new Atmos so yeah "4k audio".

High res audio has been a topic for years lol

Top Bottom