• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony CES 2016 press conference thread

Heartfyre

I'll be honest, when he was talking about growth, I didn't think it was business growth, but their difference in height.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
High res audio has been a thing for a while with HD lossless audio and things like that on blu-rays and stuff. And there's stuff like that new Atmos so yeah "4k audio".

High res audio has been a topic for years lol

my 2 kefq 900's about 1300 bucks each are not high res audio i guess?

but that plastic coke can abomination has an high res audio stamp ?

pr bullshit xD

Booki

Some cool tech is being shown but god damn they better show some VR. Time is running out to give consumers a price and release date.

You might want to have a seat..

They gave up on OLED one or two years ago in favor of QDLCD didn't they? Big mistake.

my 2 kefq 900's about 1300 bucks each are not high res audio i guess?

but that plastic coke can abomination has an high res audio stamp ?

pr bullshit xD

Dude, you have KEF speakers; you should know by now to completely ignore anything said by mainstream CE companies regarding audio.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I kinda like their style. It's relaxed, light on the hype level, and it feels a bit more independent. Which I think what has always set Sony apart. I'm kinda a long time Sony fan. They defined CD for me.

They aren't going down the tunnel vision with a single thing. I'm sorta glad we don't have one single device and something to offset the combined atmosphere.

Dinjooh

yeah, i love watching tvs from behind

image.php

anderedna

Big mistake? How many people are going to be spending that kind of money on TVs. The tech is still expensive now.

Which is no reason to just throw it up in the air. It's not like Sony has completely stopped making niche gadgets after Kaz took over, either.

Top Bottom