• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
ioi said:
Haha!! Seems like everyone is in the same boat!

I have an exam in 9 hours Sony, come on I need to go and revise (bear in mind it's 20 past midnight here in the UK!)

exams > e3 seriously man, news will still be here when you get back....

lancubap

4:19pm: Press conference still has not started yet. There's a tremendous line to still get into the theater. Estimated start time could be about 5:00 PM PDT

Aryuken

Banned
They just told Dave Jaffe to entertain the audience. He started saying: "See, i was getting slammed in GAF the other the day, i told him to go suck a dick, i said that what i was really interested was to know how loose his mothers twat was, not if he gave a shit about me."

Kutaragi just took the mic from jaffe

"Thats whats 4d is all about, kids mothers loose twat, 4d bitches, conference is over"

True story.

GoutPatrol

Forgotten in his cell
Screw this then. I'll gladly pick up all the info tomorrow when GAF is somewhat back to normal. I'm having heart attacks whenever I refresh the page, hoping new info comes up.

lancubap

Aryuken said:
They just told Dave Jaffe to entertain the audience. He started saying: "See, i was getting slammed in GAF the other the day, i told him to go suck a dick, i said that what i was really interested was to know how loose his mothers twat was, not if he gave a shit about me."

"Thats whats 4d is all about, kids mothers loose twat, 4d bitches, conference is over"

True story.

What ? That's a Joke, isn't ?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Aryuken said:

True story.

:lol :lol

Mooreberg

is sharpening a shovel and digging a ditch
That club skill audio stream is pretty good. I might just use that since Prison Break and 24 will be on by the time this gets started. :lol

Haha 5PDT? Screw this. Im gonna go watch 24. I'll come back in a few hours when I can download the stream. No doubt GAF will be toast by then. If Im lucky I'll get to smell the ashes.

on a serious note, anyone who's even remotely considering missing exams, class, or work due to the press conferences, please don't. those things are much more important in the grander scheme.

radjago

typo said:
Something's happening to the feed!

EDIT: DAMN IT! IT WENT BACK! It has the PS3 logo and something with EA...
Yeah saw that too. Looks like someone screwing with their streaming box.

EDIT: GnR?

Aryuken said:

True story.
therealskywolf? lol, i guess your posts make sense, now. :p

ioi

Banned
Haha, I have Guns N Roses now!

Don't forget that if GAF slows again I will keep updating E&N for anyone who isn't getting the feed...

Striek

Mooreberg said:
That club skill audio stream is pretty good. I might just use that since Prison Break and 24 will be on by the time this gets started. :lol
What program do you need to listen to the audio stream?

Top Bottom