• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

Whimsical Phil

Ninja School will help you
Listening to this music, I'm convinced that GameSpot has chosen a rather unique way to reveal the full Guitar Hero II song list.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Western developers sure are leading the way in graphics right nozi??

ahahahahhahahaha WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW

evil ways

This delay only confirms one thing, Ken K is gonna swing down from the rafters in a webline and announce that the PS3 will be controlled via web shooters on each wrist.

Lince

Banned
lol @ the song "hazme el favor y meneate chica, tienes tremendo cu-loo"

"do me a favor girl and please shake your awesome ass"

It's almost 2AM and I have to get up at 7AM. :s
And the battery of my laptop is almost empty and I don't want to get out of bed.

Sony hates me.

Aryuken

Banned
*The conference starts when we say so* - Kutaragi

Bill gates just walked up the stairs, took the mic from Kutaragi

*We bought Sony, conference is over* - Bill Gates

Then someone broke wind in the audience and everybody started laughing

Then a Crystal ball came out and Kutaragi and Bill Gates just started skating around to the sound of the 80's

sp0rsk said:
Western developers sure are leading the way in graphics right nozi??

ahahahahhahahaha WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW

ah! sp0rsk ftw! hahaha... that thread was seriously the pre-E3 crow-reference thread.

Paradoxal_Utopia said:
That whole clip was rendered in realtime? I dont believe it yet. Maybe a few seconds in the middle, during the realtime battle. But I have trouble believing the begining and end are realtime.

35editeurs2006050900214540big9.jpg

According to IGN the only part thats not real time is the exterior of the train.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
lets keep this updated

GNR - Sweet Child O' Mine
Blur - Song 2
Run DMC - ?
ACDC - You Shook Me All Night Long
Salt n Pepa - Push It
Beastie Boys - Brass Monkey
some shitty rap song (little jon maybe)
Madonna - Celebrate
Michael Jackson - Billie Jean

Lince

Banned
according to Eurogamer, still a long way to go until everybody gets in... Kojima has probably fallen asleep by now.

FFXIII video is amazing, only the train/transport bits the first few seconds are CGI... rest is all realtime (IGN).

Aryuken

Banned
That Ff13 video rocks. I'm sold on the Ps3 and the conference hasn't started.

Ok....

Bill gates started Doing the Michael Jackson move then kutaragi made the leg move and shouted "Auuu, in 4d now bitches" and started doing the robot chakin

Bill Gates just got served

lancubap

4:49pm: Strange selection of "waiting" music. A few minutes ago it was about Lil' Jon, and now Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean" is playing. Huh?

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Okay enough music, start the conference!!! I can listen to all this on my computer... except that first song from ?GNR? since I don't have it.

Top Bottom