• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

lancubap

4:03pm: People are still coming into the theater for the presentation, so it has not started as of yet. However, it will shortly.

Aryuken

Banned
Those HS are a pretty serious downgrade from last year, and i mean serious. Do i see blocky hands and feets? And wtf is up with the Aliasing?

Well i'm sure it still rocks in motion.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Club Skill Radio's live stream says it's 4:10 and the people are still walking in. So no, the show has NOT started yet.

Yoboman

Motorstorm looks nice to me, the pics never looked that great.

Heavenly Sword looks dissapointing.:(

F1 game looks bad too, I didn't even realise that was CGI. WTF :lol

From clubskills:

People are still waiting to actually get into the Press Conference!
Mr. Kojima himself is in the queue, looking pretty bored!

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Why do I get the feeling Sony's about to bomb... big time?

ballerusk said:
Apparently people are still waiting to get in. Delayed for 30mins-1hr.

Damn, Sony should have rented out the Staples Center or something. Let's go, I want to see some F1 and hear about how dissapointing it is and how it damn well better come to the US.

MrSardonic

The nerdiest nerd of all the nerds in nerdland
wtf is going on! I've got work to do tomorrow before Nintendo's conference, get this motherfucking party started sony

ijm72

Sal Paradise Jr said:
This your first GAFE3? Cause this is performance heaven compared to previous years. :lol
Actually it is before I used to go to gamespot but then I realized that they got most of their news from here so I came here. I just hope that it does not totally crash during the conference.

RaijinFY

hadareud said:
Heavenly Sword looks good, slightly rough around the edges but nothing they can't sort out until it is finished.
Motorstorm is a big downgrade from the CG, still ok - but given what we were shown disappointing.
F1 looks absolutely terrible. Very poor.

F1 looks terrible, but that doesnt surprise. :lol
The team is just incapable! :lol

snakeater said:
Yeah! Screw studying for my final exam tomorrow, I can take the class again in summer
11:13 PM - Bad ideas abound in the gaming forum.

Gahiggidy said:
Why do I get the feeling Sony's about to bomb... big time?
11:14 PM - Sony's DVD is scratched, conference delayed to find a new one.

Vieo

Screw it. I'll come back later when everyone is asleep and all the news is out. I'll play DMC3 and watch 24 in the meantime.

Speevy

Banned
Motorstorm looks hot.

Heavenly Sword lives up to its promise technically, but it's a mess artistically. Seriously, I can't even make out anyone's face.

Well Shit.

Team ClubSkill:

Hi folks. Matt and myself (Kevin) are still waiting outside in a huge queue to get in. The conference may end up being delayed by up to half an hour at this rate..

ioi

Banned
Haha!! Seems like everyone is in the same boat!

I have an exam in 9 hours Sony, come on I need to go and revise (bear in mind it's 20 past midnight here in the UK!)

A GameSpot moderator in their live stream chat said it was just "slightly delayed". This was a few minutes ago; No further update yet.

Wendo

Vasectomember
So Kojima has to go in the same door as everyone else? Sounds like we are going to be facing a major delay.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
4:19pm: Press conference still has not started yet. There's a tremendous line to still get into the theater. Estimated start time could be about 5:00 PM PDT.

4:19pm: Press conference still has not started yet. There's a tremendous line to still get into the theater. Estimated start time could be about 5:00 PM PDT.

sorry if this gets posted before me (forum lag)

Top Bottom