• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

Kittonwy

Banned
Awesome-wowsome. It has begun, w00taru.
gladtomeetya.gif

The Shadow said:
The Killzone 2 demo was said to be "real-time" but was in fact pre-rendered with PS3 hardware.

More like skirt around a direct answer and implied things to the point of constant forum battles of "He said, she said from a guy I know."

This is pretty straight forward.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
216 PS2 titles by year-end!

GDGF

Soothsayer
acklame said:
"we are not interested in rushing products before it's ready or gimmicks" :lol

slides starting, ps2 sales, etc

Looks like the Revmote is safe from Sony copying. Good.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
HomerSimpson-Man said:
More like skirt around a direct answer and implied things to the point of constant forum battles of "He said, she said from a guy I know."

This is pretty straight forward.

Except that during the press conference the SE guy said that the footage was made by the Advent Children team, Square's CG department.

Smokey

If it is skipping for you , maybe bc you aren't a member?

I'm a member and I'm watching the 700K stream, w/ no hiccups:)

STOP TALKING ABOUT THE DAMN PSP AND PS2 SHOW ME THE PS3.

WE ALREADY KNOW THAT THEY OWN.

djkimothy

Steve jobs gives better presentations. He can make you believe the ps3 is coming out tomorrow but you'll still buy it in november. :lol

Schafer said:
Except that during the press conference the SE guy said that the footage was made by the Advent Children team, Square's CG department.

That was the FF Versus XIII (i.e. Kingdom Hearts action-style spinoff) video. The regular FF XIII video was realtime.

Top Bottom