• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

Mrbob

Fuzzy said:
Wow, PSP Greatest Hits games only need 250K sold? That's kinda low.

Well it is a portable after all. PS2 greatest hits only need 400K. I'm glad to see PSP greateest hits are coming finally!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Paradoxal_Utopia said:
GAF is scorching now. I guess everyone left after the 1hr delay :lol

I blame Prison Break.

I hate Kaz Hirai. I hate powerpoint. They might learn from those of us here who were 80s and 90s Nintendo fans that stubborn arrogance fosters hate. Of course, Joe Public isn't exposing himself to the pie charts and mastabatory diatribe being unleashed henceforth.

"we are not interested in rushing products before it's ready or gimmicks"
- we are a year late and we're using the dual shock again

"PSP is unrivaled"
- You can't expect them to not say stuff like this but :)

This conference is bound to be good but this kinda shit really makes me hope Microsoft pull a thing or two out to piss on the parade. What I mean to say is...

GET TO SHOCKING PS3 STUFF!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
"When I play games, I become a monkey"

SyNapSe

Why don't you impress us by showing the damn thing.

"I'm gonna beat you and it's gonna hurt, because... I.... don't know."

Nameless

ok...even if Sony shows of GTA-Next, FFVII Remake, and Solid Snake break's Reggie's neck...They still lose because of that gay ass segment.

Top Bottom