• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Gamescom 2014 press conference confirmed for August 12

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Getting hyped for this now. Microsoft's first half was little boring and thought it was too long. Hopefully Sony doesn't make the same mistake.

25more min woot

Please have something related to GTA 5, even a release date is fine.

Kasper

Good or bad I always love Sonys press conferences. However, I'm more hyped than usually for this one. I can't wait to see what Housemarque is bringing!

PJV3

It better be something different. I'm getting the game on launch, but I'm tired of seeing it on stage.

I'm not interested in the game at all, but if they show something different then I'm ok about it, otherwise just keep it really short and snappy.

Please, for the love of god, do not screw up the showing for The Order this time. It'll be three times in a row if you do. Surely there's a ten minute portion of the game they can show that isn't interrupted by cut-scenes or set-pieces.
Third times a charm

More QTE because we know you love it

LuuKyK

I just want to see more of Uncharted. As in, gameplay of it. Not holding my breath though. I would LOVE to be proven wrong.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Bu2h6rQIUAAUCNP.jpg:large

Fbh

Oh damn I almost would have missed this.

Saw 6pm and asumed it would be at night here....then I remembered that gamescom isn't in the US.

Jawmuncher

I just want to see what that horror game tease is.
I'm assuming its the Move game that showed awhile back but changed radically now.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I hope Andrew House is present there to drop megatons, but it will most likely be Jim Ryan + Shu combo.
I just want to see more of Uncharted. As in, gameplay of it. Not holding my breath though. I would LOVE to be proven wrong.
Most likely next E3 live gameplay demonstration.

Mononoke

Banned
I guess this is a generic question, but what are you guys looking forward to the most at this? Or rather, what do you hope is shown?

EDIT: I guess people have been discussing this for a while now (52 pages in). I'll just read through the thread. I'm just excited and waiting for this to start. :D

I guess this is a generic question, but what are you guys looking forward to the most at this? Or rather, what do you hope is shown?

EDIT: I guess people have been discussing this for a while now (52 pages in). I'll just read through the thread. I'm just excited and waiting for this to start. :D
The same thing I hope for everyday Pinky

GRAND THEFT AUTO VICE REMAKE!

I'd suggest you keep your expectations in check because I really doubt it will be there.

I agree with sentiments above that The Order needs a good showing. Give us some uninterrupted gameplay in wide-open areas, and show some more of the more intense, personal horror stuff.

kyser73

Ok, Singstar using mobiles as the mics is a great idea.

I'm also going to have that damn song back in my earwirm now.

Goddamn Driveclub & The Order looking fine on my TV.

Top Bottom