• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Gamescom 2014 press conference confirmed for August 12

LuuKyK

I'd suggest you keep your expectations in check because I really doubt it will be there.

I agree with sentiments above that The Order needs a good showing. Give us some uninterrupted gameplay in wide-open areas, and show some more of the more intense, personal horror stuff.

Oh they are in check yeah, I am pretty sure it wont be there. Just some wishful thinking on my part.

Mik317

I guess this is a generic question, but what are you guys looking forward to the most at this? Or rather, what do you hope is shown?

EDIT: I guess people have been discussing this for a while now (52 pages in). I'll just read through the thread. I'm just excited and waiting for this to start. :D

at least two exclusives I care about.

RPG, 3D Platformer, Action game not involving guns.

That's it.

man this psblog stream has only been showing trailers for 45 minutes at least and has never replay even one trailer. just realize how many games there is for playstation platform.

santi_yo

Bu2jHuHCcAIFe0U.jpg:large

Not meaning to offend anyone, but it seems that a lot of Americans genuinely struggle with this name. I've heard so many YouTubers call her 'Laura'.

I'm not offended or anything, I just started to notice that spelling popup a lot lately and I was just wondering if people were doing it intentionally.

Moobabe

Trying to hurry my way through a supermarket to get home in time - damn people using he self service with all their damn shopping!

Myshkin

Since we're getting Grim Fandango, we might as well also get
Red Storm Rising

and... from my wishful thinking list...
localization of Yandere Hell, collector's edition with moe ice pick

That's enough to win a generation. No point in delays. Just get it done for Gamescom, Sony.

Top Bottom