• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Gamescom 2014 press conference confirmed for August 12

MrCow

does anyone have a live ticker for this? I will be on the train home when the show starts.. and I don't want to waste network on the stream

also to bad that I can't go to gamescom this year because of work.

Bu2a8RwIMAEoJtl.jpg:large
GTA VICE CITY MINECRAFT PS4 EXCLUSIVE OMG I JUST GAMEGASIMED

RIP Bluekaveli

I'll be back in 7 days

Angelcurio

The only thing i really really wish is for Sony to NOT show anything BF Hardline related. I just want to see a full gameplay presentation of Blodborne.

Piccoro

For you guys watching this on Twitch, you could use Livestreamer and VLC media player. It allows for 1080p/60 fps without any lag...

theDeeDubs

This thing should start with Shu sitting in a chair, turning on a PS4, instant resuming Bloodborne, and proceeding to get his ass kicked. I can't wait to see gameplay though.

I understand why they'll show Destiny, but damn I'm already tired of it.

Pimpwerx

I wish there was a Gamescom app like there was an E3 app on the PS4. Of course, it still fed me through the website, so.... PEACE.

Please, for the love of god, do not screw up the showing for The Order this time. It'll be three times in a row if you do. Surely there's a ten minute portion of the game they can show that isn't interrupted by cut-scenes or set-pieces.

Top Bottom