• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Gamescom 2014 press conference confirmed for August 12

Hexa

Guys guys guys. I cracked the code. I figured it out. The final Destiny game is currently in the works at Japan studio and will be called The Last Guardian.

Mononoke

Banned
Man, that Rime Trailer is legitimately one of the best things I've seen. Very rare that a game can capture the kind of epic/wonderful fantasy moment.

Rad-

I mean come on Sony, how many times do you want to dedicate time to Destiny?

Probably a part of their deal.

Or maybe you have just a opinion that is in minority among the people that played alpha/beta? I know crazy thought.

? Majority seems to think it's fun but in no way a gamebreaker. Basically what I said.

PvP trailer.

And wtf that was the most stable Machine Gun I've seen. Definitely a level 20 weapon.

My issue with PvP though is that the objective modes are just dressed up TDM.

sora87

I'm confused, I thought Rime was a full exclusive? Now it's just making it's console debut?
Looks like one of the most gorgeous games ever!

Mononoke

Banned
destiny...still just...don't get it

I personally liked Destiny's beta, but I'm burnt out on all the marketing on it. I've tried to keep my head in the sand until release, because I don't want to grow tired of it. So yeah, I don't really care about it in this conference. But I get why it's a big deal for Sony, and hence why they need to push it here.

Top Bottom