• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Gamescom 2014 press conference confirmed for August 12

GQman2121

Banned
It's so weird to see all this Destiny shit now, after playing the Alpha and Beta, and being like, yeah, now I get it.

Six months ago I like, what the fuck am I looking at?

daveo42

Banned
Still excited for Destiny, but so far this is a low point of the show.

"Timed Exclusive" looks like some companies aren't afraid of using that phrase.

Hupsel

Timed exclusive this, timed exclusive that... fucking next gen.
Good conference so far. Expected more time for Bloodborne.

Hexa

I'm confused, I thought Rime was a full exclusive? Now it's just making it's console debut?
Looks like one of the most gorgeous games ever!

No. Rime and Tomorrow's Children are full exclusive. All the rest of the games will get the console debut stuff.

Cool. Far Cry 4.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I personally liked Destiny's beta, but I'm burnt out on all the marketing on it. I've tried to keep my head in the sand until release, because I don't want to grow tired of it. So yeah, I don't really care about it in this conference. But I get why it's a big deal for Sony, and hence why they need to push it here.

Considering how much they're spending on it, it just seems entirely underwhelming. There's not a single thing that stands out when I see it.

Marc

Rime... hnnnnggg!!! Sooo good.

Then Destiny destroys my faith in gaming right after. Cheers

Most pre-ordered IP< why would anyone preorder an online game? You might go a day or two without it? Is that going to happen? Really!

DWinn7

Not gonna lie...I enjoyed Destiny, but grew somewhat skeptical the past few weeks.

That multiplayer footage just revived me lololol. incredible

Top Bottom