• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Gamescom 2014 press conference confirmed for August 12

No one is hating on it.
It is boring to talk about a game that will be out in a few months.

A few months?

Try less than a month lol

Edit: Guys, the expansion has been planned for a long while. There's so harm in advertising their future support. December is a really good time frame, especially since that month is dead for new releases.

Zoda

Neo Member
I honestly don't understand the massive hype behind FC4 where every major company thinks its worth a huge portion of each of their conferences.

marrec

Banned
"While Pegaman's army will never unlock the secrets of Shangri-La, you the player will"

Fucking video games man.

Far Cry 4 is so dreadfully boring.

Mononoke

Banned
Considering how much they're spending on it, it just seems entirely underwhelming. There's not a single thing that stands out when I see it.

Yeah I can feel you on that. I'm actually really worried about the games longevity. I could see myself getting bored with it after a month of play. And the amount of content in the game is still up in the air (I think?).

But I can understand why the game isn't for everyone. I had friends in the Beta that just did not enjoy it at all.

BFIB

Kind of crazy how you have a trailer like Rime, then you have Activision out there already pimping DLC for Destiny.

Top Bottom