• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Calibur II HD Online |OT| A Link To The Past

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores

rFItTPl.gif

Dat (spankable) ass

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Last time I looked, I had 300 hours clocked in at SCII on the Cube, and that's just on my console.
So ready for this!

Edit: anyone know if everything is unlocked from the start?

stn

Sure, why not. I don't take Soul Calibur seriously but its fun to play. Awesome characters as well.

synce

That Ivy ass ad... I thought this was just for SC5, but I guess they're continuing to push T&A over everything else? Not that I mind

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
That title. ;______________________________;

I'm bad at fighting games but this game is one of the few I beat 100%. Good memories.

Looked at their Twitter and almost every tweet has someone begging for the Wii U version.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Trophy link is busted.

Is this gonna be $10? Because the lack of Kilik in 5 is mighty disappointing and I need to go around beating people with a big stick.

I'm still debating getting this... for $10 i wouldn't think much about it. Is this getting a PS+ discount.

Hopefully this thread is not another graveyard.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Actually the pricing in the OP seems to be incorrect? I just preordered it from EU PSN for 14.99€. 669MB download.

Raysoul

I personally don't care about Link, but as a Soul Calibur fan and a Wii U owner, I am a bit sad. Well, I can still play the original on the nearest arcade center.

Grimsen

That Ivy ass ad... I thought this was just for SC5, but I guess they're continuing to push T&A over everything else? Not that I mind

Lol, dat ass is an OG SCII ad. Namco's been pimpin' it for awhile.

EDIT: OT needs the Voldo ad too.

Skilletor

People have some sort of weird perception that the T&A just started with SC4 or 5. That ad is from SC2. Revisionist history and all that.

EhoaVash

I had the gamecube version, was lots of fun..I used to think I was pretty good at the game too until I played it against other people ..which I got my ass handed to me.

anyway having Link in soul calibur 2 was neat, but tbh..he sucked, after a while, I never wanted to play as him again. He looks cool and all but his moves just suck. Talim FTW

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
So with this being the first time I "preorder" off PSN, when will the game become playable? When the store is updated or at midnight sharp?

leakey

Pumped for this as SC2 was my jam. Took so much of time practicing with Astaroth and Cervantes. Bravo on thread title OP :D

$20? If there's a PS+ discount I'll bite, otherwise it'll have to wait. Not like I haven't played the hell out of SC2 already anyway.

vazel

Banned
$20 is a lot but I know if I don't buy it now then I probably never will. Gotta get in while the online is still there.

After using Talim in 4, it blew my mind how safe 33A was. I'd like that to be safe again.

And count me as one of those 'I played Xianghua before I learned she was hilariously good' tpes

IvorB

Kinda sad that pretty much the only fighting game released this gen that I am hyped about is a re-release of a decade old fighter but I'll taki what I can get.

Kimosabae

Banned
Fucking hell. I can understand money is important to people but the degree of moral outrage regarding 5 dollars is fucking pathetically disproportional. It's as petty as port begging and should be considered ban-worthy behavior.

Top Bottom