• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Space: The Final Frontier

I'd be embarrased to say how much I want these pants.

BLeJxP3CIAApOO8.jpg:large

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Thx man it's crazy how the sun is going in a straight line like that. Never thought about it like that. Mind blown.

It's not. It's rotating around the black hole at the center of our galaxy. the perspective of the image just isn't zoomed out far enough.

Log4Girlz

Ok, sorry. I didn't mean to. I thought you were a guy, and there would be nothing to worry about then, it would just be a joke. Really, sorry about it.

EDIT

I just NOW read your tag. "Prefers her Trek sans Abrams". :|

Too late bro. Now you'll get pics of me in those pants.

It's not. It's rotating around the black hole at the center of our galaxy. the perspective of the image just isn't zoomed out far enough.
Yea I know but from a perspective that's not a colossal enough distance, it would look like a straight line. Thx WeAreStarStuff you are my favorite poster on these boards, even though SpaceGaf has kinda fizzled out.

That's an incredible photo. I'm thinking about getting a telescope, but the Houston sky is probably too bright. What did you take that with?

That's an incredible photo. I'm thinking about getting a telescope, but the Houston sky is probably too bright. What did you take that with?

Thanks. I actually just took it by putting my phone's camera into the eyepiece of my telescope. Hence the lack of perfect clarity as the vibrations of my hand are being picked up and magnified as well. I really need to get a real camera one of these days so I can take pictures of deep space objects.

derFeef

Thanks. I actually just took it by putting my phone's camera into the eyepiece of my telescope. Hence the lack of perfect clarity as the vibrations of my hand are being picked up and magnified as well. I really need to get a real camera one of these days so I can take pictures of deep space objects.

I need to de-dust my dobson and put that webcam into it again. So much fun taking photos of planets with this setup.

That wallpaper is excellent. I need to find a way to have it scale across my phone while holding it portrait.

I went by a Half Price Books store yesterday and picked up Carl Sagan's Billions and Billions for dirt cheap. I can't help but read it in Neil Degrass Tyson's voice though.

Top Bottom