• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuga

Banned
No Man's Sky and Broken Age has made this show worth watching so far. Also Telltales working on fucking Donkey Kong.

Derrick01

Banned
I seem to keep doing other things when indie stuff comes on, and I swear it's not even intentionally. What did I miss that was supposedly so mind blowing?

DJ88

Holy shit this game is sounding like my dream game, with OR support I'd say goodbye to the real world.

Hope it's not too far off from release!

Robot Pants

Ok, I get that Joel McHale isn't the great host for this and doesn't take this shit [games] seriously at all, but damn none of these developers seem to have a sense of humor at all. Or just aren't witty enough to keep up with some of the stuff he's throwing at them.
And again I will reiterate, some of the stuff he is throwing out is dumb.

OOAJDFASNFANSFDAKSNFDASKFDNASKDNFAS

THAT WAS AMAZING FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCKFUCK

ADFASDFASDF

rpun21pdxo.gif

SHOW REDEEEEMNED

ALLL

GEOF YOU BASTARD YOU DID IT.

rofl. I'm imagining this is what the crew at VGX is doing. Only thing that makes sense now.

Wagram

Outside of No Mans Sky, this entire show has been pathetic.

It's disgusting, and insults the audience at every single level. It looks like it has a very low budget with the setup, and the jokes are just bad. Hell it looks like the host doesn't even want to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom