• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear this shit is weird as fuck. It's fucking unbeliavable how this shit is only done in the video game industry. It's like nobody cares and just say fuck it let's fuck around.

Chobel

Bioshock infinite the best shooter??? Are you kidding me? It's a great game but not because it's good shooter.

Did someone say potatoes?

ohGWJ6b.jpg

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I want the old VGA format back from last year and the year before. While those shows were often cheesy, at least they were somewhat entertaining. This year's VGX show is just outright horrible, boring and cringeworthy. Yea, they changed it up alright...and somehow managed to make it much worse.

Vibranium

Banned
Wow, the game with bullet-sponge mechanics on higher difficulties wins.

I'm a tolerant person of FPS, but Infinite was boring and unsatisfying in that aspect.

bedlamite

I'm tapping out

I don't even mind Joel's self-sabotaging of the VGXs, it's the show not having any audience which makes the whole thing feel like it's being filmed in some guy's basement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom