• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOGB

Banned
Poignant message to VGX viewers: "You ain't gotta like it 'cause the hood gon love it."

And finally, something that the white folks can get jiggy with

I actually like when they do these music segments. The red dead one 2 years ago and then Gustavo Santaollala last year doing Last of Us music. GTA V soundtrack was underwhelming though.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
It...it doesn't stop!

Someone! Anyone! End this concert! Have some decency!

XYPtxI8.gif

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I hope a PC just rises out of the stage at the climax of this ballad and the screen just says 2014

So fucking ignorant. Don't talk about music. Do us all that favor.

Having an opinion doesn't make someone ignorant according to the definition of the word

1. They've listened to this kind of music, and have listened to other kinds of music.
2. Those who don't like this kind of music made a conscious decision in their choice of music.
3. They insult different music because they don't like it.
4. They have a right to not like said music
5. They're not ignorant

And I too have pressed the mute button for the last five minutes

Lucent

I should have just opted out of this bitch and checked the JoelBanderas gif on GAF afterwards. Easily the win along with No Man's Sky.

is this concert bs the end of the show besides more titanfall crap at the end?? are we done with premier trailers?

lol I'm doing this from now on. I'll just let the internet suffer and pick apart the good stuff. So much for fixing it.

Lijik

I feel like im back in the sixth grade reading these anti hip hop posts. Lemme guess, ya'll like "all music but rap and country"

Steel

Banned
SpikeTV, I offer my services to you, absolutely free of charge. Give me a call, send me a PM, whatever, just get in touch with me. This show was an abomination. Either put together a proper awards show, or just plain Stop.

Stop treating people who play videogames like unintelligent, classless, hooligans. God, this was so putrid.

Holy shit I know. This entire show was painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom