• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violater

i1q9EI4Y3wKd5.gif

#dead
KuGsj.gif

When will the show start? I'm still waiting for "world" premieres. Looking forward to see Uncharted 4, The Order 1886, Half-Life 3 ....

Sucks that the rumored Smash trailer was false.

Overall it was pretty horrible, but I liked Broken Age and No Man's Sky, and I thought Joel was funny, especially when he went off script.

Everything else was pretty damn awful. Basically a giant infomercial.

IrishNinja

Millz better perform his song off of the mixtape.

Gibbs ain't doing that bad.

co-sign the last bit

MC "Left Out The G Cuz The G Ain't In Him" Eiht performing y'all.

hahahaha Quik ether'd him before ether

wtf is this shit ... NOISE ...NOT ... MUSIC

for real i know it's not for everyone but ya'll can get the FOH with this anti hip hop ignorance right here, shit was tired years ago

Ithil

That Joel gif is the most cringeworthy shit to ever happen.

I have some Chuck Norris jokes if you guys are interested. Apparently you are.

I think people freaking out in outrage and fury over a tiny gag by a developer is a lot more cringeworthy than "O, m, g, his meme is not up to date!".

ironcreed

Banned
Well, guys. No Man's Sky was a nice surprise and The Witcher 3 looks like it was touched by the hand of god. But I have had enough. I'm out.

So wait, did this win the best music of the year? Who judged this stuff?
Did they forget literally every other game?

And if it didn't, couldn't they find anyone else to play?

Draconian

What's with the Banderas.gif hate? What's wrong with you people?

This musical performance is abysmal.

It's been beaten to death 50 times already. I wish it was banned from here tbh, because it's used as a reaction to everything and more often than not when it doesn't even make any sense.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Highlights:

It has an end.

I'm not sold on No Man's Sky like everyone else. It was a standard hype reel of random bits showing nothing about the game. Impressive scale for a 4 person game, but I need to see way more. Every single reveal was similarly weak and barely showed anything.

Derrick01

Banned
This "music" is unbearable and I can't understand a word any of them are even saying, yet it still annoys me. That's impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom