• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ni no Kuni didn't have the ghibli visuals and music behind it, it would be another lazy b-tier White Knight Chronicles/Rogue Galaxy Level-5 game with an even more archaic and regressive game design.

If you saw a three minute clip on youtube of all the games, I can see how you'd choose Ni no Kuni, but as a complete game it's not even a tenth of the ambition Awakening has.

It's also weird to live in a world where SMT4 apparently doesn't exist.

VIDEO GAMES ARE SERIOUS! ITS WORTH GETTING RILED UP OVER SUBJECTIVE TASTES!

Hope this award show is more of a
cRXgbgl.jpg

and less of a
lOYSzPi.jpg

GAF already dead.

Didn't see this borderlands telltale game coming. I hated borderlands 2 and don't like telltale games so not interested in this. :/

Draconian

Meh at that reveal.

1. The Borderlands world just isn't all that interesting to me.
2. Telltale is just going to be a one trick pony that makes nothing outside of these kinds of games, aren't they?

I am genuinely convinced McHale really showed up 5 minutes ago. His part in all of this feels really thrown together. I wonder if he was a last minute edition.

AHA-Lambda

Joel's lines are really bad, and it really doesn't look like he wants to be there :(

Also Borderlands/Telltale? Well shit. What happened to Game of Thrones??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom