• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell Tale creating side-stories in the Borderlands universe? Hell yes, gimme! Can only hope they're able to capture the humor and trailer-park-trash-in-space vibe that made Borderlands so great.

Without that voice/tone, these games could crash and burn pretty hard.

MilkBeard

Actually think the Borderlands TellTale game could be cool. Never played borderlands, but I like the visual style of the reveal and the characters seem quite funny. Should be interesting at least, another episodic game to enjoy.

Deus Ex 3 didn't dumb down to casuals. As complex as the original? No, but still not a deliberately dumbed affair.

Yes, yes it was. Still a good game, but pretty dumbed down.

The piss easy stealth, the minimap, the instant takedowns, the regenerating energy, the... oh god, the stun gun.

LukeSmith

Joel and Geoff's co-hosting so far is like an awkward three-way where the two guys don't want to fuck the girl at the same time.

One goes while the other watches, and then switch.

RPGCrazied

Wut?! I almost shat myself when I saw the TellTale logo, was thinking it was for game of thrones. Then borderlands shows up? I'm still in shock. The bigger question is why?

Bor

Neo Member
Holy fuck telltale borderlands , AWSOME, but that co moderator .... i mute the stream everytime he opens his mouth

The way Geoff is looking at the other guy when he speaks...

ido

I cannot get the stream to load. it's stuck on "initializing..." in every browser I have.

Anything I can do, GAF? I need this... The wife is out with my daughter tonight and I'm holed up ready to watch.

Sblargh

Banned
McHale is so not into this that is making me sad. Give the man his money and let him go home already, he clearly have better stuff to do.

Yeah, McHale isn't too great. Then again, I've never seen the need to inject humor into these things.

Edit: Wow, this skit is like horrible E3 level stuff.

Wow Joel is completely lost. Awkward. Geoff should have hosted hy himself. Joel knows nothing about what he's talking about. Dude is phoning it in for a paycheck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom