• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draconian

I don't know why I am surprised that the co-host is terrible. Every freaking time, VGAs.

This reminds me that I need to play Tomb Raider.

Boss Man

Did they "rebuild" it to look worse?

Seriously, if it's a next-gen remake how does it possibly look worse? I thought it was for Vita not even joking.

Intru

This is so incredibly cringe worthy... can't stop watching.

Also, tomb raider up-port for ps4/xbone. interesting.

Zoracka

That co-host? His attempts at being funny... they're really bad.

Borderlands from Telltale though is absolutely amazing. I for one enjoyed playing through Borderlands 2's story and Handsome Jack was absolutely hilarious.

Empty

i like the developer chats and the smaller budgets

but the jokes are so so so bad

telltale making a borderlands game is a waste, even though it could be good. surely after the walking dead they had better offers on the table (outside of game of thrones)

MormaPope

Banned
Just want to say since GAF is back up:

Borderlands by Telltale is one of the biggest inverse boner announcements I've ever seen.

RPGCrazied

Wut?! I almost shat myself when I saw the TellTale logo, was thinking it was for game of thrones. Then borderlands shows up? I'm still in shock. The bigger question is why?

Calcium

Banned
I don't think I'm going to be able to last the whole show. This is so bad. Joel Mchale looks like he wants to kill himself for agreeing to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom