• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if they'll update the pre-rendered cinematics too. It was so jarring on PC seeing the awful hair in those then going back to sweet sweet TressFX in-game.

jamsy

I watched this for about 4 minutes and I had to turn it off. Just turrible. Not staying up to watch this trainwreck.

maxiell

let us hope the stain of this event tarnishes everyone involved for decades to come, taking up a large portion of their obituaries decades from now. "Guys, let's get the voice of Lara Croft."

Zabka

They don't need these a-hole celebrities when you have Keighley. Nobody's watching it to see McHale tank it.

Also these long, live interviews remind me of the Today Show.

denx

Yo guys, let's pay $60 for what amounts to the PC version of Tomb Raider which you can buy right now from Steam at $10, that sounds like a good idea.

Dinda

Oh god, if that trailer is some sign how they will develop the series further it will really end up being an all out shooter.

boskee

Who is the host of this cringefest? I think I'm going to turn it off and come back just in time to see TW3. It's really painful to watch.

MilkBeard

Laura had plastic surgery! Seriously, why did they change her face? Wtf does that matter? Has this guy played Beyond: Two Souls? Faces can look awesome in current gen.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Just want to say since GAF is back up:

Boderlands by Telltale is one of the inverse boner announcements I've ever seen.

Especially given the Game of Thrones rumor.

Also how fucking much is TT working on...seriously. Worries me about all of the products having so much in the pipeline.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
tumblr_m4zjzoWDuj1rvs1mmo1_500.jpg

now with NEW head

I dont want to a remake of a game I played last year. IMO games should only be remmade if they are much older than that. Even then, I would probably prefer new experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom