• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
So Laura Croft is a doctor in Grey's Anatomy? ... hmm... who knew.

This is quite obviously terrible. The sony bail strategy is really paying off at the moment.

edit: i cannot get enough of Joel's completely lack of enthusiasm.

Chris R

Joel's delivery isn't helping either. He really does not seem like he wants to be there.

Hell, Geoff doesn't seem like he wants Joel to be there.

Joel shouldn't be there. Spike did so many things right with this, but adding Joel at the last second wasn't a smart move.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
What are you doing, Joel? Adult diaper? Atari? You're better than this!

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Hey remember the PC version of Tomb Raider? We just took those assets and stuck em on next gen machines while claiming we rebuilt the game, please be excited.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
20 minutes of Joel and this is so fucking bad. I actually feel bad for Geoff because you can just see how awkward it is, he's trying to be a good host.

REV 09

Why did they change her face?? The game still didn't look as good as pc to me, but apparently it has some extra effects to trees, new face, etc.

Why will they never threat anything serious and use some lame ass comedian with toilet jokes and bad attitude. They say it is for the core but this is more offensive to the core.

Ashilyn

2. Telltale is just going to be a one trick pony that makes nothing outside of these kinds of games, aren't they?

Why do they have to do something besides what they're good at? I remember when people used to bitch about companies going outside of their typical chosen genre...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom