• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dabanton

If this is the best Nintendo has got then I just shake my head.

Pull something surprising out the hat Reggie for gods sake lol.

foxtrot3d

Banned
I have my mouse hovering over the mute button just to stop the cringe worthy moments. I feel SO BAD for Geoff right now, SO BAD. He's really trying to be nice and get news for us actual gamers and Joel is just killing him.

Vitor711

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm so calling bullshit. There is no way that legitimately won.

Uh, as someone who is currently playing ACIV. Please tell me that it didn't win.

I love, LOVE the sailing parts but all of the things that actually make it an AC game (the broken stealth, the future sections) are TERRIBLE. They're still as clunky and underdeveloped as always.

Bookoo

Man watching this guy in a suit explain Donkey Kong is probably one of the funniest/cringiest things I have seen in a while.

Oh fuck Geoff trolling Reggie.

iRGpQyYdw8TtX.gif

Hexa

Not sure if it's just me but Geoff actually seems to be acting like a legit journalist. Maybe it's just the strong contrast with the other guy.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This game's art is so ugly. It just looks awkward and the foreground looks so divorced from the background. It's surprising coming off of it's predecessor.

Blacklion

....This was a waste of TIME. ..and it almost went off rails.

Good try to get some metroid info out of Reggie .... maybe two years from now? maybe?.... Heh they'll need something for the quarter point of the systems life's span?

metroid-wii-u-640x353.jpg

to dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom