• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baleoce

Having a sarcastic co-host is undermining this new image they wanted to represent for these awards. As well as everything else.

Chindogg

Reggie trolling the fuck out of everyone with that Metroid pin. Fucking hell man don't burn what good will you may have left lol.

Cade

Quick check: Is there/is there going to be a spoiler-free thread? I've caught some meltdowns and humorous things but I wanna watch it in full later.

darilaho

Banned
tphx.png

I'm not sure how I feel about Lara's new face in Tomb Raider. I guess it's odd seeing her with a new face in a game I have already played. Is it just me or does she look closer to the beautiful Camilla Luddington now?

The commentary is so fucking cringe-inducing. Especially the comments from the dude that isn't Geoff. Who the fuck hired him?

All I wanted was something professional, but we have to deal with shit like this, lol.
I feel like Geoff hates him right now :lol

It seemed to me Reggie almost spilled the news on Metroid, it sounded like Of course! Then he changed his tune. Someone with some skills can go back and rewatch and maybe confirm!

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Was it that hard to just show the trailer? Explaining over the footage is never good.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
That segment with Reggie and the prodding of 3Dworld's (lack of) sales was amazing, gonna need to watch that again.

Joel clearly realizes how shit this show is and how weird it is without an audience, now he is just making it awkward by being a dick. LOVE IT. Geoff looks so annoying, no chemistry at all lol.

"I can sense your enthusiasm".

NeoUltima

I can't figure out Joel. Is he really just unprepared for this event? Does he just really not care? Or is he trying to be funny by acting like he doesn't care? All of the above?

Codeblue

Joel McHale going off script is amazing.

Kudo's Geoff, you proved me wrong, VGX is more entertaining than the VGAs ever were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom