• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized that neither Joel or Ellie have been nominated for character of the year because of Bruce Straley's tweet. That is hilarious to say the least.

ReaperXL7

Geoff said there would be something to look forward to as PS owners and mentioned that Sony would be there. The schedule has nothing from Sony on it. So either Sony unveils a new game (best case) or that indie game just releases first on PS4 (screw Geoff case).

The indie game could also be a collabrative effort between Hello Games, and Sony similar to games like Rime, or Hell Divers.

Im pretty sure Hello Games has a good relationship with Sony so its possible. A few industry people are talkin it up so im curious as to what kind of game it will be.

Ryuuga

Banned
GRs8nHe.jpg

Typing this from the afterlife.

dreamfall

...huh?

Not only do we already pretty much know it's going to win, but most people absolutely loved the game.

I don't know on GAF though- it seems divided.

The fact that they flew out the whole team- AGENT PLEASE BELIEVE!

Best potential VGX 2013 announcement ever - Tak Fujii has beaten his cancer.

Goodness yes.

I miss him- he is so charismatic. I hope he beats it! We need another Konami conference with him!

-SD-

Banned
@shinobi602

I assume you'll be putting links of all of the released trailers and gameplay videos into first post?

MilkBeard

haha at that Nintendo tweet, "already announced game" :'( but it could still be smash

the dream isnt dead :p

It could most definitely be any of the cool looking games Nintendo has announced already-- I would shit bricks if it was Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei. But knowing Nintendo, It's gonna be Tropical Freeze.

Best Fighting Game:
Injustice

Best Xbox Game:
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

No need for spoilers as they won't give them during the actual show.

-SD-

Banned
@shinobi602

I assume you'll be putting links of all of the released trailers and gameplay videos into first post?

They will probably have their own thread to keep the focus on said games.
Sure, but to make things easy for those who have to go to bed soon it'd be best to dump it all into first post.

EDIT:

They'll have their own threads for sure, but I can do that :)
You're awesome. Thanks, man.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
There would be meltdowns if GTAV wins GOTY?

I had no idea.

Personally, I think The Last of Us is the best game I've played this year, and deserves a GOTY award or three, but if GTAV won, I'd be incredibly happy with that as well, as the game was fucking marvelous (and I still haven't beat it yet).

Now, if something like CoD: Ghosts won GOTY, I'd probably be more than just a little annoyed. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what wins or loses, but I had no idea some people would actually be upset if GTAV won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom