• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Portugeezer

In case there were any doubts...

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica

dktGYKb.png

They technically announced a Zelda game on Wii U already, so...

BELIEVE!!!!

Deadbeat

Banned
As long as Bioshock Infinite wins nothing, im fine. That overrated clusterfuck of a franchise needs to stop being acknowledged.

If I didn't know this was coming on, I would have missed it. On Fios TV right now, my guide shows nothing but Cops from 6 to 9 EST.

MilkBeard

If they were showing off Zelda U for the first time, you can bet your hemorrhoids that Aonuma would be present, and/or Miyamoto. Not happening.

FE X SMT though....BELIEVE

Ashodin

If they were showing off Zelda U for the first time, you can bet your hemorrhoids that Aonuma would be present, and/or Miyamoto. Not happening.

FE X SMT though....BELIEVE
lol. Nintendo always focuses on the next game. Just how their marketing works.

Donos

Don't think there will be many heated discussions because of GTA 5 since it's really a fantastic game and a nice achievement for the old hardware (same as TLOU). If TLOU would lose against Call of Dewty on the other hand...

3 hour show? And they are still announcing some winners before the show? Damn who created the schedule.

Just give me Uncharted and I'm happy, keeping expectations low.

Also looking forward to seeing Quantum Break even though I'm unlikely to pick up an Xbox anytime soon if ever, love Remedy's stuff.

Oh and South Park, anything by Trey and Matt is enjoyable.

Pop

Again, Twitch tv works in the Ps4 browser.

Nintendo is going to show Smash. Hopefully Bungie brings some mp footage with them.

hawk2025

Why do people keep being surprised that Injusticed won over KI?

It's a much better reviewed, full-featured, complete game than Killer Instinct.

Regardless of how much you personally enjoyed KI, it simply wasn't that well received.

Sheroking

Why do people keep being surprised that Injusticed won over KI?

It's a much better reviewed, full-featured, complete game than Killer Instinct.

Regardless of how much you personally enjoyed KI, it simply wasn't that well received.

Mass Effect 3 was a much better viewed, full-featured, complete game than most.

Doesn't make it a better game. Netherrealm is butt.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Where's this leaked Tropical Freeze box art that everyone's talking about?

Bsigg12

Not going to lie, I kinda like that they have these preshow acceptance videos. It's much better than limiting winners to a few words on stage or catching them off guard on the red carpet (lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom