• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeioIIDX

ONE OF THE BIG REVEALS IS AN iOS GAME.

RRnhhqW.gif

I laughed entirely too hard at this entire post lol.

Quantum Break footage was a lot less exciting than I hoped, but then not much was really shown. It's clearly pretty early, but the different powers and how they'll come together is interesting. That time based speed run could be interesting depending on how it's used with the combat.

Gurish

QB doesn't look anywhere as good visually as the early trailers.
Models are nice but environments are pretty average.

Portugeezer

I thought Reggie was pretty good, Wii U bombing hard there was not much more he could say!

I actually liked the Metroid tease, already hyped for E3 2014 because of that, and Nintendo better deliver the Metroid goods now because if they don't, oh boy.

That's all they going to show of Quantum Break WHAT IN THE FUCK
If this is an indication of how the rest of the supposed "reveals" are going to be, they can keep it for themselves.

Kaldea

So around when is Witcher 3? I'm surprised I lasted this long and hour 3 looks too terrible to watch according to that schedule.

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
I don't know what everyone's upset about. This is the most fun the VGA/X awards have been in years!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom