• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF am I watching?

If this is meant to be satire the person who thought so needs to be fired

This is terrible even by VGA standards

They are making fun of their audience right now and belittling them for what purpose?

If you honestly see a similarity between yourself and the caricatures in that bit.... I'm sorry.

It was, of course, brilliant stuff.

Funny cause it's true.

McHale's delivery. The despair in his eyes. Piercing my soul with the cry of, "I like video games, too, but if you are actually enjoying this show, I have nothing for you but utter contempt."

This is brutal.

hyperlogic18

Neo Member
Girlfriend has thankfully now gone to bed. The embarrassment I feel watching this at 31 years old on Saturday night really makes me feel like I'm wasting my life

BadHand

I actually feel sorry for the host. I think he must have already signed a contract before realizing the show was gonna be horrendous.

LuuKyK

This show is terrible, they completely missed the mark if they thought this was what people really wanted from the show.

djshauny

Banned
Ok this is the worst thing ive ever watched in my life. I think.

That Joel guy is ruining everything for me.

How long do we have left gaf?

Hexa

God damn it. I skipped my grandma's funeral for this.

Ok, no I didn't, but if I did I would be pissed.

There sense of humor is having a bad influence on me.

The overall quality of this broadcast is cringing...awkward and just..seems very lacking to me..an awards show needs a crowd..needs active feedback..I realize they wanted this sort of change but the awkwardness is just ..weird.

Gazkapop

Ba68fG6CIAEcHzr.png

Regret. He's full of it.

EDIT: Woah. That's way larger than I thought it was...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom