• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped watching. I keep falling for this shit. Spike keeps luring me in, and they disappoint EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

I'll just watch the videos afterwards.

Vire

Why can't we have a classy respectable show like any other medium.

All the middle fingers in the world to the Spike network.

R3TRODYCE

Destiny looks generic as hell; It's like insert generic powers, generic enemies, generic setting and we have a game wtf.

Codeblue

Holy Shit.

The old format was much better.

No, we're actually getting a show about games instead of B list celebrities. Devs are talking about their games. Give the format some time to work the kinks out instead of defaulting to the total crap it was in previous years.

KniL

Q5ZPSC9.png

LOL

qko

I cant blame Nintendo for showing nothing. Why would you bring anything worthwhile to this show?

Yeah, it shows how much the quality of this awards show sucks when the entertainment industry folks (McHale, Matt and Trey) are shitting all over it. Almost feels as if anyone that took this seriously should stay in their folks basement for another 10 years.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Are people seriously whining about GTA V winning GOTY? Really? I mean fair enough if you disagree with it, but it's hardly undeserved or a travesty. Amazing game.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I swear to god every new Destiny trailer is 90% recycled footage.

cchum

This is the most brilliant award show of all time. The production values, hosts, and character of this show is second to none.

I'll be shocked this doesn't win an emmy.

SJRB

Gold Member
It says a lot when Mega64 yelling in a camera for 2 minutes is the highlight of the show so far.

Even the Destiny trailer was fucking garbage.

Raoh

jerry-seinfeld-done.gif

I'm done, I'll watch all the reveals later tonight or tomorrow. Show is horrible.

I'm going to go play video games instead of watching the game commercials show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom