• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q5ZPSC9.png

LOL

DEAD

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Destiny looks so great but i can only buy it when it comes to PC, fucking suck at FPS games on console.

I'm not familiar with Spike with living in the UK. But who is this huge penis with the tan pants on? His comments are not funny. Everything he says is falling flat

After that "comedy" montage and that Community guy yelling thank you I seriously face palmed.

This is the most vile, unprofessional, unfunny PIECE OF SHIT SHOW, I've ever seen in my whole life. It's freaking amazing.

This is so bad, it's freaking amazing.

BlazinAm

telltale guy:
you're gonna shoot a different way in this game.

mchale:
left-handed?

lol.
lmao
God damn it. I skipped my grandma's funeral for this.

Ok, no I didn't, but if I did I would be pissed.

There sense of humor is having a bad influence on me.

Your grandmother should admonish you for this terrible statement.

That Destiny clip VERY much looked like it was thrown together at the last minute!

That trailer was shit.

I wonder if devs don't give a shit about the VGA's anymore.

Calvero

Banned
Seriously, this sucks so damn much. Just what the hell. I'm having more fun reading the disappointed replies here on GAF.

woober

Destiny trailer definitely looked like it was put together in the last minute. What's up with that generic trailer music?

Bugz

Neo Member
Joel McHale doesn't want to be there. Awkward interviews. This is one of the worst things i have ever watched. And I've watched beheadings.

The Cowboy

I'm watching bits on a delay, Matt and Trey's "welcome to the future of award shows" and then look around was priceless - it really did give a vibe of "WTF is this shit!".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom