• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetemMa

"We're half way through the show....."

only half :(

vD7YmWF.gif

Loxley

Guys, I just arrived at home.
What have I missed?
New "Donkey Kong" footage, "Tales From The Borderlands" and...... ?

You've missed the numerous death-stares that Geoff has given Joel McHale thus far.

Seriously, there's a wacky sit-com in the making between these two.

R0ckman

Why didn't Reggie have enough sense to not come to this thing? 3D world sales trolling, Reggie humiliation, and FUCKING Cranky.

MBS

Banned
Fuck you. Just because a game sells a shit ton of copies doesn't mean it's supposed to be a great game. If it was, Call of Duty would win GOTY year in and year out. I enjoyed the game. A lot. GTA V was GREAT. People reviewed it well, and it deserved every one of those ratings.

But The Last of Us was a MASTERPIECE. It was the only game with an ending that could make me cry. I will play this game for so long or at least until the PS5 comes out. I'm just disappointed that people keep crying out for new IPs and now that they get one, they still choose the same old formula. Awards should be decided on CONTENT, not Metacritic rating, troll.

Sad Sony fanboy detected :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom