• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spiral Knights |OT| Piercing the Clockworks -- FREE co-op ARPG for PC/Mac/Linux

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
And now people are starting to figure out that the Shadow Keys have an incredibly low chance of being in a lockbox.

As in, less than 10%.

What the fuck were they thinking?

Mrbob

Terrible decision with the shadow keys. Here let me give you a couple bucks for a 1/10 chance of winning.

Hazaro said:
Game is dead, players are drying up.
Milk the hardcore for all they are worth then shut down everything.

It is why I quit playing the game. I really do like it, and had fun in co op with friends, but the game became too big of a pay to win scheme.

Yeah I'm trying to get rid of my stuff now for Steam games via the trading feature, well mainly just 2 tetra heart pendants. They're worth like 35k CE each. Current offer is $60 worth of game(s). Probably can get more

eek5

Heavy said:
Yeah I'm trying to get rid of my stuff now for Steam games via the trading feature, well mainly just 2 tetra heart pendants. They're worth like 35k CE each. Current offer is $60 worth of game(s). Probably can get more
Holy shit, seriously? Time to try to trade my stuff. Where are you trading at on SK forums?

edit: also what's a good conversion rate for keys/refind? I've never played TF2 before but I figure it's better to convert to something that has better value

eek5 said:
Holy shit, seriously? Time to try to trade my stuff. Where are you trading at on SK forums?

edit: also what's a good conversion rate for keys/refind? I've never played TF2 before but I figure it's better to convert to something that has better value
Yup, I sold both my Tetras for Saints Row the Third + 25k CE and then traded the 25k CE for Lord of the Rings War in the North. I just got a hundred bucks worth of games for those 2 pendants lol. Those were the 2 games I wanted the most this holiday season so I'm really happy about saving $80-100 like that.

I also had like eight 5 star items binded to me but they were difficult to sell or the profit was so minimal that it wouldn't be enough to get another game (like I would've made maybe 5k CE off them after the unbind fees, which isn't nearly enough for another game) so I just gave most of em to the guy who bought my stuff for 'free'.

I got back all the money I spent on this game just from those 2 pendants...actually made like 30 bucks. I think I spent around 70 total.

Done with the game for good now. It was fun. Others seem to be quitting too looking at the Bazaar. Saw a couple topics about trading their gear for CE to then trade for Steam games. I recommend you guys do that for your excess gear and CE because it might be harder to do it if you wait. If you still wanna play just keep your main guy equipped.

Vecks

A bit late, but I just noticed the announcement on steam. Apparently they removed the energy costs for playing the game. In the past you needed energy to go down elevator, but not anymore. And if you die, you need to use a revive item instead of paying energy costs. A pretty huge change IMO.

eek5

A bit late, but I just noticed the announcement on steam. Apparently they removed the energy costs for playing the game. In the past you needed energy to go down elevator, but not anymore. And if you die, you need to use a revive item instead of paying energy costs. A pretty huge change IMO.

Yeah it's a lot better now; how it should have been from the start tbh

Dreavus

I'm guessing you still need energy to craft stuff that's higher tier, right?

Still, taking out the cost of playing a dungeon is pretty cool. I haven't played in ages...

eek5

I'm guessing you still need energy to craft stuff that's higher tier, right?

Still, taking out the cost of playing a dungeon is pretty cool. I haven't played in ages...

Nope. It just uses mats and orbs of alchemy which are rare drops and a bit of crowns. Heating changed and requires XP + these new mats that drop. Not 100% sure on heating mechanics since I haven't heated anything yet.

Vecks

Nope. It just uses mats and orbs of alchemy which are rare drops and a bit of crowns. Heating changed and requires XP + these new mats that drop. Not 100% sure on heating mechanics since I haven't heated anything yet.

Whoa, looks like it's changed a lot since the last time I played. I guess I'll check it out later today and see how it is.

Wallach

What is CE used for now?

Top Bottom