• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

DaBoss

I should really look into doing a streaming setup now that my console is next to my PC. Anybody have suggestions?
The Elgato HD60 is what Azure uses and it looks nice. Not sure what the others use.
I wanna but bro beat me to the system. :( :( :(
And why can't you stream him playing? Can't let your bro have some of the spotlight?
Is everyone else's file size less than it "should be"

Mines 2008mb which doesn't seem right considering this was a 600mb update to a 1.8gb game

Edit: update data is only 200 mb so I'm assuming the update failed and it didn't tell me
Maybe the 600MB bit included the previous updates in that file size?
That was a winning entry to an art contest someone (Nintendo? I don't remember) held and they made it into an actual costume. It should be added to the game in this update.
It was a Famitsu contest.

Crayolan

Has anyone ever seen a callie and marie convo mentioning blasters before? I'm sure it must be new.

Yep, there are definitely new lines:
l9DR1O0.jpg

Yet another reason Marie>Callie.

Unless someone's seen this one before.

Kicko

Anyone having difficulties with the game syncing up with their wi-fi connection since downloading the update? I can't do anything, and Callie and Marie's broadcast doesn't even boot up in the beginning.

Is this a server issue, or is something wrong with my connection?

Heng

Anyone having difficulties having the game sync up with their wi-fi connection since downloading the update? I can't do anything, and Callie and Marie's broadcast doesn't even boot up in the beginning.

Is this a server issue, or is something wrong with my connection?
The maintenance is still going on. Try again in 2 minutes.

dinazimmerman

Incurious Bastard
Sorry for the stupid question, so how do private battles work exactly? Does one person set up the rules and then people can join their room? Or is there a voting mechanism for the stages/modes...

Geg

Yeah best to wait for the rotation

I don't want to host a private room because I have to stop playing in about an hour and it looks like if the host quits it kicks everyone out

Sorry for the stupid question, so how do private battles work exactly? Does one person set up the rules and then people can join their room? Or is there a voting mechanism for the stages/modes...
One person sets everything

adroit

I just played my first match (Turf War) in a long time and the overseas lag is absurd. People who weren't even aiming at me were killing me. There needs to be a 24x7 regional option, not just for Splatfests.

Revven

It's one person sets up a room and people join it. Can pick any map and any game mode.

Crayolan

Update is fully live now, weapons and all.

Stages:
Turf War-Urchin Underpass, Blackbelly Skatepark
Tower Control-Saltspray Rig, Kelp Dome

RedFyn

I'll join a squad battle when I hit S. I was hoping it would only take one match but I found some A+ players that thought they were playing turf war :/

And as I say that park is in rotation and I can only play for about an hour and a half so I think I'll just play turf until next rotation.

Geg

lmao the new Callie and Marie dialog for Saltspray

Callie: Let's dive off the rig! CANNONBALL!
Marie: But you can't swim! None of us can!

Zing

Banned
I still don't see any GAF online even after restarting, I created a squad and am waiting.

Wow, the beeping in squads gets annoying really fast.

Top Bottom