• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Azure J

You know, thinking more about music between Splatoon, Kart 8 and Smash 4, Nintendo has been killing it musically with their in-house stuff.

DaBoss

Thanks.

The second Hightide Era song is very nice. That piano is so good.
You know, thinking more about music between Splatoon, Kart 8 and Smash 4, Nintendo has been killing it musically with their in-house stuff.
Technically Smash 4 isn't fully in-house. And while you're at it, you may as well just mention Nintendo Wii U games' OSTs in general. They've really been good.

atr0cious

Can't wait for tonight. Got 6 teeth pulled today so I'm just coming down from constant pain for 3 hours until my meds kicked in. Gonna chill and hang out until the update. Might find me on Smash in a little bit. See everyone at 7.

Vena

Can't wait for tonight. Got 6 teeth pulled today so I'm just coming down from constant pain for 3 hours until my meds kicked in. Gonna chill and hang out until the update. Might find me on Smash in a little bit. See everyone at 7.

Why!?

Feel better. :(

Revven

OK so I'm playing tonight who's going to do Squad Battles? Because that's what I want to play tonight since I won't have long for custom games.

Geg

Coincidentally I went in for my biannual dentist checkup today. But yeah, feel better soon atr0cious, I had teeth pulled for my braces as a teenager so I know how shitty the recovery is

Ahnez

Well, today was a terrible day..

As if constantly bouncing between B- and B isn't bad enough, now I'm almost going back to C+

:(

ChrisD

Best carry weapon in Turf War? I haven't played in a month and need some crazy amounts of cash to buy these new weapons. But my poor Inkbrush is having difficulty with 300 point partners.

I suppose they should just add a [Now live] in the title of the “Splatoon Ver 2.0.0 Patch Notes” thread since people are probably subscribed to it.

The maintenance is supposed to start in 5 minutes.

DaBoss

Geg is asking if this OT or the new one will be on the Gaming forum which happens at times when a game receives a big update, expansion, or something like that.

StAidan

Just listened to those 4 new songs, man, they're all great. The ABXYs have gotta be my favorites but I'll enjoy jamming out to all of them during intense ink battles!

Azure J

Did they just kick everyone out of active games just now? My brother was doing ranked and winning only to get booted out + 10 point penaltied because "you do not have an internet connection".

xinek

Whew, played my first game in weeks -- so, so rusty. Then got kicked out, and now it's saying that it's down for maintenance. Boo....

Geg

The Japanese twitter officially posted it now

CLr436PVAAEN_X7.jpg:large

CLr5he5UcAATe5d.jpg:large

GGs Quartz.

lol@ that one Arowana Mall match where I just let you do everything.

>____________________________________________>

Lol I was wondering about that. 13 kills. They just kept coming at me!

I played horrendously the first match though; I always need a few to get back into sniper rhythm.

Good games.

Lol I was wondering about that. 13 kills. They just kept coming at me!

I played horrendously the first match though; I always need a few to get back into sniper rhythm.

Good games.
What I was doing was waiting for an invasion that never happened. So I went like 317 and 2-0 and those two splats were from the one killer wail I charged up. Haha.

Did they just kick everyone out of active games just now? My brother was doing ranked and winning only to get booted out + 10 point penaltied because "you do not have an internet connection".
Yeah, they did that last maintenance IIRC.

They just kicked me out and I lost 10 points.... I want a gaf team sooooo bad now

Mind=blown. I forgot Saro had an account.
This is the same Saro from the streams, right? Just making sure. =P

I might not be online in an hour because of a headache, though I can watch if you guys are streaming. Bumper Brush Minesweeper to start the update, yeah? Atr0cious might play, Azure, Walkman(maybe), SM, Heng, Vecks, Hacksworth (not sure on name), and I forgot who else.

MrPanic

Stupid question because I never actually played ranked before hitting lv20. Does playing ranked level your normal level up? If so, I definitely wanna group up in a gaf squad and race towards lv50.

Isotope

I think the update is live? At least that's what I read from a friend. I guess the servers are still down for maintenance though?

Stupid question because I never actually played ranked before hitting lv20. Does playing ranked level your normal level up? If so, I definitely wanna group up in a gaf squad and race towards lv50.

It does, but leveling past 20 works differently. It'll probably still be faster in Ranked, though.

Ouch! Hopefully ya spring back fast.

Top Bottom