• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

So fresh.

zH9YM3B.jpg

Am I the only one who store got nothing new? Sigh

Malus

Holy shit they reeeally changed Underpass. 2 exits from the top instead of one, but still only 1 entrance. So many more bits of geometry to hide around. Can't camp the top section as easily because of the ledge. Oooooo

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
This new soundtrack

james-brown-crying-o.gif

Somebody put Jet Grind Radio in our Splatoon. Seriously this whole team that developed Splatoon needs to get full funding from Nintendo for whatever they want to do next.

Cool_M

Squad battles are great. We have won three times so far. You earn rank, points, and level up all with your friends. Awesome.

Seriously, guys. Join squad battles. Its like free money right now. Everyone else sucks so bad.

You jinx us don't boast.

Teknoman

This new soundtrack

james-brown-crying-o.gif

Somebody put Jet Grind Radio in our Splatoon. Seriously this whole team that developed Splatoon needs to get full funding from Nintendo for whatever they want to do next.

Just gimme Beat, Gum, Tab clothes, and a few JSR remixes with Inklish lyrics and I'm good.

Xeteh

Splatling Gun seems like a lot of fun and the Slosher is extremely strong. The new weapons are pretty rad. Still not sure how much Splatoon I have left in me, I play a couple matches then get bored.

Totakeke

Even the back of the rider is squid fresh.

wM4Kf3b.jpg

Anyone doing anything specific aside from the brush room? Gonna try the new weapons with randoms otherwise

Regiruler

Rank no longer means jackshit

Even team rank distribution gives you +12 for win, -8 for loss

On a different note, I got the black inky rider since everyone seems to be talking about it

Vylash

does anyone here have the squid girl shirt and shoes? if so let me play a game with you so i can have spyke steal them from you

Top Bottom