• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Azure J

Just gimme Beat, Gum, Tab clothes, and a few JSR remixes with Inklish lyrics and I'm good.

One of the "bands" (for the Hip Hop group) should just be a Hideki Naganuma alt account with the artists on the vinyl cover being undersea variants of Beat, Gum & Tab as a "special Summer Jam - Booyah Base guest star".

Can we get a private battle room going for Tower Control / Splat Zones?

I see three Gaffers online in private battles but I think they're all in the brush room right now.

also I want the squid girl gear.

Canon

Banned
So if I play Ranked with a group of bads now, will I lose rank like before? Or will I just not gain as many points? (I mean random Ranked not Squad Battles).

Regiruler

So if I play Ranked with a group of bads now, will I lose rank like before? Or will I just not gain as many points? (I mean random Ranked not Squad Battles).
You never lost rank for winning.

They did change the point distribution to be far more generous though.

Canon

Banned
You never lost rank for winning.

They did change the point distribution to be far more generous though.
I mean if we lose do I lose like 10 points, dropping me down in rank, or do I lose nothing but just not gain as many points as I would for winning?

Totakeke

The splatling lose animation is hilarious. Esepcially with the aviators, it's like an old man grumbling.

Edit: I'd definitely like to know if everyone on my friend's list available on private matches are in the inkbrush room, definitely makes it hard to figure out what rooms are available. Makes it harder for other people to set up matches too. Password would also help with this so at least I know which rooms are restricted.

Join up the room GAF! Me and Seth are sitting around in a Turf War lobby.

maybe I need more people on my friend list. I think everyone went to squad battles or the brush room.

do you want to try doing a squad battle? Ocho said he wanted to do squad, maybe we can find a 4th.

Hmm, do you have to backout to add me?

Askherserenity

unfortuanately yes, i'm gonna close the room and add you.

phanphare

Banned
The splatling lose animation is hilarious. Esepcially with the aviators, it's like an old man grumbling.

Edit: I'd definitely like to know if everyone on my friend's list available on private matches are in the inkbrush room, definitely makes it hard to figure out what rooms are available. Makes it harder for other people to set up matches too. Password would also help with this so at least I know which rooms are restricted.

lol, just saw it

it's like "what?? I lost??? but I have this awesome gun.."

Top Bottom