• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Tokyo MX, er, Anime |OT1.5| ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nafe

Nafe: I really don't think madp meant to be at all serious with that, and he certainly doesn't think ill of you.

tumblr_n0my7rEfec1s2j8zmo1_1280.jpg

I figured he wasn't completely serious but maybe still somewhat serious about it.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Haikyuu 1-2:
What I really need is just sort of a best-of clips so I can get that concentrated shounen haato rather than sit through all this boring filler between showdowns.

Yeah, if only Attack on Titan had those.

I know you're joking but the spinning around in mid-air while steam was everywhere scene took more effort than animating a whole episode of Jojo. Say what you will about the plot, but the show was pretty to look at, and not just in design. And it has gotten better with further versions.

I know you're joking but the spinning around in mid-air while steam was everywhere scene took more effort than animating a whole episode of Jojo. Say what you will about the plot, but the show was pretty to look at, and not just in design. And it has gotten better with further versions.

The animation is boring as hell until it kicks into gear for all of 10 seconds. As someone who's watched all of both shows, and read up to current in both manga, the fights in JoJo are far superior to Giant Man Wrestling.
The animation in most episodes of JoJo may be stills sometimes, but the fights in Parts 1 and 2 aren't great anyway

Theonik

Gundam Build Fighters 15
iS5crj1xRB1kH.png

Still so UNF. Dandy choose the right girl.
Preparing for the battle with the best dandy.

Gundam Build Fighters 16
This episode was hilarious. Some great Reiji Nafe bonding too.
Also :CutieHoney

Gundam Build Fighters 17
The battle with Mao was great and Mao's master was hilarious as always. Also how does this show manage to have such cute girs?!

Gundam Build Fighters 18
Yo damn. Maaaaaaaoooooo

Gundam Build Fighters 19
This battle was fantastic as ever. I kinda like these fights where people realise their love for Gunpla through them.

Gundam Build Fighters 20
ibhO0qafKO2TFm.png

Being Nafe is suffering
Fenice noooooooooooooooo~

Gundam Build Fighters 21
This was a great episode again. The Aila drama was nice. Italy being a bro, civilian Kirara. One of the cutest fights I've seen in mecha.
Also Tomino names return where you would least expect them

cajunator

Banned
The eternal question. Maybe to continue Extollere's legacy?

Dilandau is one of the better reasons to watch Escaflowne. Also, it's "The Vision" not "The Legend".

Extollere :(

Dilandau was an awesome villain. One of my favorites.

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko - END

Man the protag went total badass in this final episode, welp.. dat twist, I dunno if its make any sense but goddamn that's pretty nice scene.

Anyway I always want to check this show and suddenly have an itch for harem and romcom hijink so there's that.

I enjoy it, despite after eps 3 its feel so inconsistent and can get outright bad at least its finish out strong though Youto is suprisingly pretty likeable protag despite this show title already giving bad vibe about him from straight away and still have a lot LN trope set in him, but he manage to being amusing enough with his stuff and he don't act like asexual like many LN protag help a lot, he doesn't shy away from his harem member for example. Also I think this show had the best presentation of Kuudere in this type of story yet. This one actually have unique reason why she act like that and actually not shy to express her extreme feeling, not like the other character with this archetype.

If you into LN adaptation/harem, I think you gonna like this show.

One last thing, the OST is nothing remarkable, but man this track is great.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56yhc7KwTQw

Can't stop repeating it.

This was a good show. It didnt feel like a harem really. It was just a romcom with an interesting twist. REally quite enjoyed it and look forward to bluray.

Had a little bit of time before I left so here's a few more Steins;Gate locations:

And just to complete the set. Some more generic pics:

Thanks for those as always!

I don't think that would have made for very exciting finish. :p

Oops fixed now.

And yeah Dilandau has been a joy to watch.

Yeah he is. Hes so batshit insane and fun.
Those sisters were fun to watch too.

Oh shit I just realized I finally turned from a Junior to a Member, hooray me.

Congratzies!

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I was trying to be merciful and humorous. I'm kind of hesitant to post in more detail about Nanana, because to me it's undignified pandering tripe. Breaking down the episode is just kind of gross, because even the light novel adaptations from this season aren't as garbled into incoherence by their attempts at fanservice.

Yea, overall Nananananana is been pretty mediocre at best but that was still a better experience for me this week then the unfiltered nihilism that Face bombarded me with this week. When a show uses the line "Ping-Pong and English are just things I do to fill time before I die" that is something that immediately ends up on my shit list, end of story. In fact, it is a testament to the overall quality of Ping Pong The Animation because a lesser show would have been dropped on the spot because I seriously hate such fatalistic attitudes that I had a better time watching the quasi-tolerable antics of the dime store Indiana Jones anime this week. Maybe next week we will get more of China, him I like.

Gundam Build Fighters 15

Preparing for the battle with the best dandy.

Gundam Build Fighters 16

This episode was hilarious. Some great Reiji Nafe bonding too.
Also :CutieHoney

Gundam Build Fighters 17

The battle with Mao was great and Mao's master was hilarious as always. Also how does this show manage to have such cute girs?!

Gundam Build Fighters 18

Yo damn. Maaaaaaaoooooo

Gundam Build Fighters 19

This battle was fantastic as ever. I kinda like these fights where people realise their love for Gunpla through them.

Gundam Build Fighters 20

Fenice noooooooooooooooo~

Gundam Build Fighters 21

This was a great episode again. The Aila drama was nice. Italy being a bro, civilian Kirara. One of the cutest fights I've seen in mecha.
Also Tomino names return where you would least expect them

Maybe I should be watching this instead of G Gundam.

Eh still... I should get back to that today.

cajunator

Banned

Hmmm.

cajunator's stand is Floppy Morning, capable of ignoring punches! Rank: A

You have to know where to look. If you like figures there's loads of shops. There's anime for sale everywhere too. But a lot of the stores front electronics first, yeah.

I found everything I was after at least.

I would probably spend way more money there than Id ever plan to..

Non Non Biyori 07

That rabbit
locking the girls in the pen
got a big, hearty laugh from me.

I know baselessly diagnosing fictional characters with Asperger's is the Internet's third favorite hobby, but sometimes I really wonder if Renge is somewhere on the autism spectrum.

She might be but many characters might.
I was asking my roommate yesterday if she thought I was a bit autistic she said "no you just have a unique personality". Probably the same with Renge.

What about tampires?

need more fanart.

Puchimas!! 17

Everyone's sleeping episode cause that's what they all do anyway!

Genshiken Nidiame Special 01

There's No Way A Teen This Cute Can Be a Girl!

cajunator

Banned
Chaika 02

So they go on a mission to retrieve an item for Chaika and now this show is like Scrapped Princess possibly. I like that development.

Midonin

Oh dang, And Yet the Town Moves has ping pong too? Too good!
My favorite anime ping pong match is the one from Mayoi Neko Overrun.

Escha & Logy 02

This series continues to be charming. A simple quest to restore a village's water, with some new characters who I'm sure will be important later. Wilbel's a lot of fun. The next episode looks a little more swordplay-heavy than this one, and both one of the clues in the ruins and that ending scene (as well as the entire ending song) hints that the floating ruins will have some role to play later, though I only have the vaguest idea of what that'll be. This season's Thursday shows are a lot lighter than last season's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom