• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articalys

CZ1xgZp.jpg
FINALLY a date showed up for NISA's release of Daily Lives of High School Boys, thanks to RACS -- it's due on August 6. I'd expect it'll be up for preorder at Right Stuf shortly as well.

jgminto

Gintama 71 Robot Maid Arc End

Man, when this show wants to jerk some tears it sure is good at it. It's impressive that they were able to get me invested in a character that only appeared two episodes prior. You'd think I wouldn't be able to take this show seriously with all its jokes and references, but with this arc and the arc with Kagura and her father this show got really good at making me care.

NeonZ

Ninja dude is useless and not even fun.
Even yuna has a set purpose in the omega serie ..but haruto purpose is void and null.
His habilities are crap. His backstory unintresting. His introduction late and unwanted. Over the course of 2 seasons he achieved nothing. Even his big nemesis n he wasn't able to defeat it alone.
I dunno who thought he would be a fun character to see . They did nothing of praise with him ( to the point where he just disapear for several episode ) either in plot of fights.
DISAPOINTMENT

IIRC, the wolf saint was originally intended to be the main character, but they eventually decided to go with the classic Pegasus. I guess they didn't want to throw away their original concept for the main character completely, even though Kouga likely received all the connections he was supposed to have with the main story and the result is Haruto.

g40YVRw.gif

Episodes 40-53

RIP Arlong.....Park. As for Arlong himself....as long as I don't that see that motherfucker for like another 50-100 episodes, then I'll be fine with the fact that he wasn't killed. And now Luffy finally has a bounty on his head. And what a large bounty it is. At least that bit of news managed to bring back some old faces for only a brief moment. Except for Jango....where's Jango, dammit?!

As for the return of Buggy and the pirate chick whose name I couldn't even spell right if I tried, I gladly welcome their presence in the current story line, especially Buggy. I really do like him and his desire for revenge against Luffy. And a good thing that the pirate chick ate a Devil Fruit so she wouldn't look like an annoying, fat bitch. Now she can be a smooth, hot bitch :p

And there's finally a Marine that actually sounds awesome in the form of Captain Smoker. And I love his Devil Fruit power. Just wish I saw more of it in action when he fought Luffy. That Dragon fella, I'm sure it won't be long before I know more about him.

Regarding the female swordsman....hope she has an interesting backstory cause I find her to be pretty meh at the present moment.

And what the hell kind of a name is Apis anyway? I'm sure it will all makes sense as the gang heads to the Grand Line with the Marines and enemy pirates hot on their trail.

Also, I'm not really digging the 2nd OP

Does the ship constantly get hit so that they can make the girls shake around?

The ship do get Hit , but this gif is made of specific scenes across the serie and is not representative of the amount of boucing you'll get.

In short : No.
Sunrise didn't stood that low i can only imagine the animators of those scenes being bored.

I hate all of you. :(
Protect all of us. Here have a Gimauve !
FINALLY a date showed up for NISA's release of Daily Lives of High School Boys, thanks to RACS -- it's due on August 6. I'd expect it'll be up for preorder at Right Stuf shortly as well.
Excellent ..This is preordered !

It doesn't come with a skirt for boys? No sale.
What ? Well if that what you want BGBW , you can still suggested an extra limited edition on their forums.

IIRC, the wolf saint was originally intended to be the main character, but they eventually decided to go with the classic Pegasus. I guess they didn't want to throw away their original concept for the main character completely, even though Kouga likely received all the connections he was supposed to have with the main story and so made Haruto.

Wow i would NOT have watched Omega if haruto was the hero . i dislike him on a design level and i didn't get any good thing afterwards.
Good thing someone had a common sense to prevent a total disaster.

Articalys

Who wants more Blu-ray sales numbers than you can shake a stick at from the week of April 22-28?
-- (*22) --- **3,495 **3,495 **1 Total Eclipse v8
-- (*23) --- **3,273 **3,273 **1 Minami-ke Tadaima v2
-- (*24) --- **3,123 **3,123 **1 Puchimas! -Petit Idolmaster- v2 RE
-- (*27) --- **2,498 **2,498 **1 Katanagatari BD Box
-- (*28) --- **2,456 **2,456 **1 Jormungand Perfect Order v5
-- (*30) --- **2,146 **2,146 **1 Saraba Uchuu Senkan Yamato Ai no Senshitachi
-- (*31) --- **2,132 **2,132 **1 Kokoro Connect v7
-- (*32) --- **2,077 **2,077 **1 Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru v3
-- (*33) --- **2,062 **2,062 **1 Saurasou no Pet na Kanojo v4
-- (*34) --- **2,032 **2,032 **1 Puchimas! -Petit Idolmaster- v2 LE
-- (*36) --- **1,997 **1,997 **1 Senran Kagura v2
-- (*37) --- **1,971 **1,971 **1 Shin Tennis no Ouji-sama v7
-- (*39) --- **1,919 **1,919 **1 The Unlimited -Hyoubu Kyousuke- v2
-- (*40) --- **1,908 **1,908 **1 Busou Shinki v5
-- (*41) --- **1,867 **1,867 **1 Smile Precure v3
-- (*42) --- **1,795 **1,795 **1 Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankenai yo ne v5
-- (*43) --- **1,793 **1,793 **1 gdgdFairies season 2 v2
-- (*44) --- **1,770 **1,770 **1 Magi v5
-- (*46) --- **1,715 **1,715 **1 D.C. III ~Da Capo III~ v2
-- (*49) --- **1,618 *31,296 **6 Girls und Panzer v3
-- (*50) --- **1,582 **1,582 **1 Hakkenden -Touhou Hakken Ibun- v2
-- (*51) --- **1,536 179,310 109 Evangelion Shin Gekijouban: Jo (Evangelion 1.11)
-- (*52) --- **1,491 *12,018 **2 Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga shitai! v5
-- (*53) --- **1,413 **1,413 **1 Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? v2
-- (*54) --- **1,375 **1,375 **1 Amnesia v2
-- (*56) --- **1,356 **1,356 **1 Sasami-san@Ganbaranai v2
-- (*60) --- **1,306 **6,364 **2 Psycho-Pass v5
-- (*63) --- **1,131 462,915 *62 Evangelion Shin Gekijouban: Ha (Evangelion 2.22)
-- (*65) --- **1,087 **1,087 **1 Robotics;Notes v4
-- (*77) --- ***,888 ***,888 **1 Hayate no Gotoku! Can't Take My Eyes Off You v5
-- (*82) --- ***,820 ***,820 **1 Senyuu. v1
-- (*83) --- ***,815 ***,815 **1 Cuticle Tantei Inaba v2
-- (*86) --- ***,757 *94,272 **6 Kidou Senshi Gundam UC v6 LE
-- (*87) --- ***,748 ***,748 **1 Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun v6
-- (*90) --- ***,654 *47,695 **4 Nekomonogatari Kuro v2
-- (*91) --- ***,640 ***,640 **1 Zetsuen no Tempest v4
-- (*95) --- ***,577 *26,426 **6 Love Live! v1
-- (*97) --- ***,575 ***,575 **1 Medaka Box Abnormal v4
-- (100) --- ***,554 *29,214 **6 Kidou Senshi Gundam UC v6 RE
Senyuu still gets bolded per the usual series debut rule.

Who wants more Blu-ray sales numbers than you can shake a stick at from the week of April 22-28?

Senyuu still gets bolded per the usual series debut rule.

-- (*50) --- **1,582 **1,582 **1 Hakkenden -Touhou Hakken Ibun- v2

-- (*83) --- ***,815 ***,815 **1 Cuticle Tantei Inaba v2
-- (*91) --- ***,640 ***,640 **1 Zetsuen no Tempest v4

Why do my favorite series usually sell so low.

-- (*97) --- ***,575 ***,575 **1 Medaka Box Abnormal v4

And for a manga with (5) millions of copies thats kind of depressingly low.

Jintor

Awww no man if she's an archer that means she can't counter-attack units right next to her until she master seals up to bow knight or something

/XX/

Hanekawa is too righteous.... that it bothered me. She feels rather unreasonable, and I know this happened in Bakemonogatari, but somehow it feels even worse here. Guess I'm done with the Monogatari series for now. Time to move onto a different anime.
In that case, and if that is your major concern, I'd recommend that you continue at least until the end of Nekomonogatari (White) novel adaptation/arc for the next season (Zenmonogatari), because it will give a different insight into that issue.

We've evolved. Into NeoAnimeGAF.
"NeoAnimeGAF IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!"

*Cue 'taiko' drums music*

Well, after duckroll tries to protect us there is going to be nothing left of this place anyway...

Naruto Shippuden Episode 311 – Prologue of Road to Ninja
tumblr_mm6degu2KZ1qbxqfpo2_500.png
tumblr_mm6degu2KZ1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Lots of funny moments in it, I liked Naruto playing with himself in the room and then the whole bath scene ordeal. Though kind of in the background of the plot it really made me sad at times as it really showed that Naruto is kind of living a lonely life when they dont go on missions, since he has no family like his peers do or really any close connections like Shikamaru and Choji, Kiba and and his team etc. Touch of Sasuke was pleasing though.

fertygo

I hope those are tears of joy rather than you being upset others have a method of making gifs for themselves.

I must admit its more the latter haha, clipping at the actual manipulation software ain't this easy.

Its less smoother though, but really ideal for such like anime or funny vids.

Jarmel

Banned

He added that he was not in favor of the offer at first since he did not consider the story for live-action, but he decided to approve it in light of his sense of crisis regarding the future of the light novel industry. He felt that that industry needs to bring in new people through manga, anime, games, and other adaptations.

Bullshit. He agreed because of the royalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom