• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
http://watamote.jp/

You guys ready for depression moe?

Ud2v1zMl.jpg

Fuck it, I'm watching this.

At least I had this one planned! I-its not like it was a impulse buy or a-anything! B-b-bbbakaaaaaaa!

Look at Cajunator *

YEAH ..SUUUUURE

I'm fighting all i have to not give in .. ( no more space left on the shelf )

And i want that Kurousagi fig ....

http://watamote.jp/

You guys ready for depression moe?

Ud2v1zMl.jpg

So it's finally happening ? I need to check the manga then.

So I need to post news with a picture to make sure people actually read it. Got it.

As long as it's not a gif ....

cajunator

Banned
Probably talking about Watamote.

Yeah I see now. When I read that I didnt notice it was posted at the same time.

So I need to post news with a picture to make sure people actually read it. Got it.

Not true. I read yours first!

Look at Cajunator *

YEAH ..SUUUUURE

I'm fighting all i have to not give in .. ( no more space left on the shelf )

And i want that Kurousagi fig ....

So it's finally happening ? I need to check the manga then.

As long as it's not a gif ....

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK they closed reservations on it ;_;

I was so busy with work and shit totally forgot to preorder Kurousagi :(

Well Im sure there will be a few more versions...but I want one. Or two.

cajunator

Banned
Depression moe? You mean like Saikano?

Ok maybe not that depressing.

But seriously, whats so cringeworthy about Watamote? Can somebody post examples?

Articalys

Not true. I read yours first!
And you were the only one who did, which I appreciate that for.

I mean, I guess if a couple hundred posts have gone by it's no big deal, but why would someone repost news that's already on the same page of the thread? Is it my fault the initial post was between the same gif of bouncing boobs twice?

I don't know if it makes me naive, or stupid, or what, but I always check to see if someone's already posted a bit of news in the thread, no matter how long ago it was, and if someone did, I don't bother with it.

Defuser

And you were the only one who did, which I appreciate that for.

I mean, I guess if a couple hundred posts have gone by it's no big deal, but why would someone repost news that's already on the same page of the thread? Is it my fault the initial post was between the same gif of bouncing boobs twice?

Because everytime I refresh my browser it takes me to the last post I made which is way below your post which is why I miss out. Don't fault me on that.

I hate that feature, it's annoying.

Gifcam

Has forever changed GAF and the internet
Gif Soup is dead. Hopefully.
MaPi-tan hasn't seen K-On yet?! I liked the show right from the first episode for pretty much all the reasons you just listed. Personally I took it slow as I wanted the enjoyment to last a bit longer. Like sipping a fine wine or something.
I've been trying to get him to watch it forever!
Haha, what are your thoughts on this new tiny hat technology I discovered where they now come with their own bunny ears?
Tiny hats are awesome, regardless of bunny ears!
I remember you mentioning this before and a little while ago I saw the fifth and sixth episodes I think it was again. I think it was episode 5 in particular looked kind of rough at times with characters having an almost :wonzo (QUALITY) look to them. The animation might have been good at times too but the art was maybe more like that Aikatsu! Idol show some are watching where the one gif had nice some looking dance animation but the characters looked more like detailed stick figures.

We're talking about the Sawako episode right? It almost feels like that episode had someone else manning the art for it. It wasn't bad (Just take a look at the running down the hall scene) but it just looks different.

cajunator

Banned
Because everytime I refresh my browser it takes me to the last post I made which is way below your post which is why I miss out. Don't fault me on that.

I hate that feature, it's annoying.

When I refresh on mobile it will often jump to the last page. Especially if I have been working and away from my phone for several hours. Its annoying definitely.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I don't just mean romantic relationships or whatever. The girl is pretty damn awkward, and she has all the standard self-esteem, denial and delusional false hope issues you would expect of someone with crippling social anxiety.

New favorite show, then.

Either that or it's gonna hit too close to home and I'll hate it. :lol

cajunator

Banned
I don't just mean romantic relationships or whatever. The girl is pretty damn awkward, and she has all the standard self-esteem, denial and delusional false hope issues you would expect of someone with crippling social anxiety.

Is there some examples of the manga somewhere?
I want to know what its like.

I dont have self esteem issues anymore. Used to have serious social issues and anxiety.
Now if I dont say anything for a few minutes, people think something is wrong with me.

cajunator

Banned
It hitting too close to home is definitely an issue. Even if it's not as bad for the viewer/reader, there are definitely "oh yeah, that's happened to me" moments.

Probably wont affect me that way. I think I see how this show could be really awkward though.
Anyway I have to sleep. Fuck its 12:30 am. I have to get up at 5 lol.

cajunator

Banned
You have no right to use that word; it's meant for viewing being independent in a negative or pessimistic light, and you're a goddamn pollyanna if I've ever seen one.

What on earth wind and fire are you talkin bout sir?

According to urban dictionary that means Im optimistic. Heh.

cajunator

Banned
Anyway I am physically removing myself from this computer.
Going to sleep at night suuuucks. This is why I work nights and sleep during the day.

Is there some examples of the manga somewhere?
I want to know what its like.

I dont have self esteem issues anymore. Used to have serious social issues and anxiety.
Now if I dont say anything for a few minutes, people think something is wrong with me.

I guess this page is a good example of the main character's thought process and how she views her life.

Articalys

Just gifcam it.
If that program achieves wide enough spread, I can easily see this becoming just as much of a common verb as googling something or photoshopping something.

I regret the entire news issue over the last page or so since it's another instance of letting personal business get mixed into leisure, something I have a real problem with. I'd say I'd go find psychological help, but it didn't work the last two times I tried, so...

Wait, did gifs get banned or is it just a warning to stop the spamming and inappropriate ones?

I don't think they were banned persay, it was more of a fear of how hectic it can get when any of us can achieve GIF making, which would lead to spamming, even if we were to have a limit of say... one per impression.

Bandwidth caps for mobile devices would suck, and I could see this type of thread being more taxing on my bandwidth limit the more I spent time in it (not that I'm hard set on completely giving a fuck about it but still.)

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Wait, did gifs get banned or is it just a warning to stop the spamming and inappropriate ones?

Imagine the power of a nuclear missile being in the hands of every person on earth.

That is GifCam

Thoraxes

I don't think they were banned persay, it was more of a fear of how hectic it can get when any of us can achieve GIF making, which would lead to spamming, even if we were to have a limit of say... one per impression.

Bandwidth caps for mobile devices would suck, and I could see this type of thread being more taxing on my bandwidth limit the more I spent time in it (not that I'm hard set on completely giving a fuck about it but still.)

Ahhh, okay. I'm usually pretty good with never going overboard so I was worried for a sec. I was really confused about this gifcam stuff cause I always did mine the old-fashioned way for a couple years now.

(also I always disable images in my mobile browsing experience)

Imagine the power of a nuclear missile being in the hands of every person on earth.

That is GifCam

Now everyone who wants to can.

Scary indeed.

jgminto

I just reached 65 of Gintama and it's gotten really good recently. The Benizakura arc was just top notch, Kagura's first fight looked amazing. There's also been a really good use of think lines and strokes recently which look great as well.

CorvoSol

Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam 31

Kamile falls in love with literally every girl he meets.

I'm confused though: Sarah is a Zabi, but works for Sriracha and is also a Cyber NewType? Whatever she is she's kind of a jerk. Oh and naked kids in a shower. Hello there, FBI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom